Celebrate your special day where love reaches taller than the pines. At Mountain High we specialize in outdoor weddings for couples who dream of a private setting in natural beauty.
Mountain High is the ideal spot for your mountain wedding with unique venues, unparalleled views, and mouth-watering cuisine. We take pride in the quality of our service and provide you with only premium products. Whatever your desire, we will help create an event to be remembered for a lifetime.
Contact us for a private tour. Should you have any questions or require additional information, please do not hesitate to call us at (760) 316-7834.
We offer four (4) stunning ceremony sites to choose from. Click here to learn more about each venue.
- East Summit / Seats up to 200
- East Base / Seats up to 200
- Amphitheater / Seats Up to 200
- Grassy Hollow / Seats up to 100
Your Ceremony Includes
- Five-hour venue rental with mountain views
- Venue coordinator to assist with planning
- One-Hour wedding rehearsal with Venue Coordinator
- Rehearsal Ceremony
- Sound System Package including 1 Wired Microphone and 2 Speakers
- AV Technician for Rehearsal Ceremony
- Private dressing rooms for bride and groom
- Menu Tasting for the Wedding Couple
- Gift Table, Guest Book Table, and Water Station
- Rustic archway in natural wood
- White garden chairs for ceremony guests
- Hosted Self-Parking for Wedding Guests
- Courtesy Rides To & From Ceremony
- Set-up and Tear-Down of ceremony area
- Administrative Costs
We offer three (3) charming reception venues to choose from. Click here to learn more about each venue.
- Angeles Crest Café (Outside) / Holds up to 200 guests
- Angeles Crest Café (Inside) / Holds up to 100 guests
- North Lodge / Holds up to 65 guests
Your Wedding Reception Includes
- Off-white floor-length linens
- An assortment of tables
- Rolled napkins and silverware
- 8” Round wood centerpieces with glass mason jar
- Decorative table numbers
- Open space for dance floor
- Patio heaters
- Bistro lighting
- Gift, guest book, & place card tables
- Buffet-style dinner
- Wine service with meal
- Menu tasting for wedding couple
- Full staff for entire day
- Hosted self-parking for wedding guests
- Preparation of property for wedding day
Preferred Vendor List
Please refer to the Resort’s preferred vendor list for all vendor suggestions. You will need to provide your own officiant, floral/decor, videographer, photographer, music/entertainment, beauty services and any other items you wish to have at your event. All vendors, must be licensed, insured, and will be required to sign the Resort’s Vendor Code of Conduct prior to their arrival.
Vendor meals start at $55 per vendor and vendor menus are up to Chef's discretion.
Tyler_Shippy@mthigh.com | 760-316-7834
PO Box 3010
Wrightwood, CA 92397
24510 Big Pines Highway
Wrightwood, CA 92397