A highly acclaimed program offered for athletes (ages 7-18) looking to build on their skiing or snowboarding ability in a more competitive environment. The team has a long history of advanced training and development of ski and snowboard athletes, with Olympic Champions. Team Mountain High has programs highly focused on either terrain park features or race training. Plus continue to develop fundamental skills exploring the entire mountain focused on safety, fun, and learning. Athletes are expected to make a strong commitment to training and potential to pursue competitive formats. Minimum ability level skiing or riding comfortably on Intermediate and Advanced terrain. Evaluations will be performed at beginning of the season.
In addition to the program fee for the season, all athletes contribute to the Southern California Ski Education Foundation (assist in other expenses for the team not covered in program fees such as travel) and rent a Team Mountain High Jacket.
- December 11th – March 27th. Saturday and Sunday (weather permitting)
- No Class: December 25th & 26th
- 9AM – 3PM (1 Hour Unsupervised Lunch)
- Evaluation Day: Saturday, December 11th (Athletes contacted for details)
Program must be purchased online. Quantities are limited. Program cannot be purchased at the ticket windows.
|Program Price (Lift ticket and equipment not included)||$999|
|Southern California Ski Education Foundation||$150|
|Team Mountain High Jacket ($75 Rental + $150 Deposit)||$225|
|Season Pass TMH||$299|
|Seasonal Ski or SB Rentals (Optional)||$179|
- Groups are limited to an average of 5 students.
- Training is all day (9am-3pm). Lunch is not provided. Please be prepared or arrange to supervise your child during the unsupervised lunch. Also, please arrange to pick-up your child at 3pm if they are enrolled in the program.
- Masks are required for all lesson participants entering any indoor facility. Limit 5 athletes at a time inside locker room facility.
Check in at the West Resort at the top of the "moving carpet" in front of the Bullwheel Grill. Groups form 30 minutes before start time. We recommend you arrive at least 2 hours prior to start time to assure ticket and equipment pick up is done in a timely manner. Click here to view Base Area Map.
Parking is limited. Please consider arriving no later than 7:30am to have a better chance of parking at the West Resort and avoid parking offsite. Seasonal Parking Passes are available to purchase online with the program.
If you have any additional questions, please call the Winter Sports Center at 760.316.7863 or email firstname.lastname@example.org