Can I pick up my pass at the resort?
- All passes purchased online require a shipping fee and will be shipped in the timeframe given at the time of purchase.
I can’t purchase a season pass because I can’t upload a photo. What should I do?
*Newer iPhones save photos as .heic files rather than .jpg. This can cause problems. Click here to learn how to fix it.
- Photos must be in color
- Photo Size 138x171 pixels. Photos that do not meet these dimension specifications (138x171 pixels) will be automatically resized.
- File type must be .jpg
- Max photo size is 20kb.
- Photo must be a headshot of just YOU. Sorry, no pets or shots with Grandma.
- Photo must be taken within the last 6 months.
- Photo must be taken in front of a plain white background.
- Photo must be taken in full-face view directly facing the camera with a neutral facial expression and both eyes open.
- No Hats, Beanies, Helmets, Headphones, Sunglasses, Prescription or Non-prescription Glasses may be worn in photo.
Is a season pass valid through the end of the calendar year?
- No, season passes expire at the end of the season...traditionally in April.
Can I still buy a parking pass if I didn’t purchase it with my season pass?
- Yes, please call us at (888) 754-7878 ext 2 or email@example.com to order your $129 Seasonal Parking pass today. Parking Passes can also be purchased at the Season Pass window. If you have to pay for parking on that day, save your receipt. It can be credited towards the $129.