Why haven't I received my season pass in the mail?
- If you paid for shipping, your pass will be mailed to you as soon as it is processed. If you did not pay for shipping, your season pass is waiting for you at the Season Pass window on your first visit. Please allow 30+ minutes to redeem your pass early season.
I can’t purchase a season pass because I can’t upload a photo. What should I do?
*Newer iPhones save photos as .heic files rather than .jpg. This can cause problems. Click here to learn how to fix it.
- Photos must be in color
- Photo Size 138x171 pixels. Photos that do not meet these dimension specifications (138x171 pixels) will be automatically resized.
- File type must be .jpg
- Max photo size is 20kb.
- Photo must be a headshot of just YOU. Sorry, no pets or shots with Grandma.
- Photo must be taken within the last 6 months.
- Photo must be taken in front of a plain white background.
- Photo must be taken in full-face view directly facing the camera with a neutral facial expression and both eyes open.
- No Hats, Beanies, Helmets, Headphones, Sunglasses, Prescription or Non-prescription Glasses may be worn in photo.
Is a 2020/2021 season pass still valid until the end of the calendar year?
- No, 2020/21 season passes expire at the end of the 20/21 Season.
Can I still buy a parking pass if I didn’t purchase it with my season pass?
- Yes, please call us at (888) 754-7878 ext 2 or email@example.com to order your $99 Seasonal Parking pass today. Parking Passes can also be purchased at the Season Pass window. If you have to pay for parking on that day, save your receipt. It can be credited towards the $99.