Now Open Wednesday - Sunday, 9am-4pm
Mountain High Resorts has teamed up with Big Pines Archery to offer target practice and training at our North Resort. Escape to the mountains and join us for this fun activity. Learn the basics or practice your developed skills. Equipment and instruction are provided for beginners to advanced archers. Big Pines provides recurve bows only for all sessions.
Operation / Booking Times
All operations are run by Big Pines Archery. Dates and times vary so please check with the Big Pines Archery Club for up-to-date information. Reservations are highly recommended. Walk-ups are based on availability.
Click on the following Big Pines Archery link for pricing and reservations
- Participants must be 6 or older.
- Groups are limited to 4 archers per session. Groups of 4+, contact Big Pines Archery directly.
- Shooting sessions are a minimum of 1-Hour and can be extended based on range and instructor availability.
- Any personal equipment must be approved prior to shooting.
- A mandatory safety orientation precedes all archery sessions.
- Confirm your reservation prior to arrival. You will receive confirmation from Big Pines Archery.
- E-Sign the Liability Form linked in your confirmation.
- Check-in at Mountain High's North Resort. Click here to view directions.
- Groups form 15 minutes prior to start time. We recommend arriving at least 30 minutes prior to your reservation time to assure check-in and equipment pick-up is done in a timely manner.
- Classes start promptly on the hour.
- Wear comfortable clothes and closed-toe, sturdy shoes. No open-toed shoes on the range.
- Sunscreen (minimum spf 30), lip balm, hat for sun protection, and insect repellent are recommended.
- Water is highly recommended. A pocket snack is also good for quick energy.
- Traffic and road conditions often cause unexpected delays in your travel time. Plan ahead and get to the mountain early.
Parking at Mountain High's North Resort. During the summer parking is free.