There is really nothing like a one-on-one or small group lesson with a personal coach...one who is totally focused on making you a better skier or snowboarder. Working with a Mountain High pro, you'll get the level of instruction you want in the setting you need!
Whether beginner or expert, there will be times when individual needs or skill focus are best approached in a private format. Private lessons allow you to concentrate on your individual goals and aspirations with a Pro's undivided attention. Pick your terrain, pick your time, pick your instructor...it's your lesson!
Click here to book your Private Lesson. Lessons must be booked at least 48 Hrs in advance. Quantities are limited. Lessons cannot be purchased at the ticket windows.
- Physical distancing due to Covid-19 will require a more "hands-off" experience. No helping students up, no hand-holding, no accompanying students on the same chair, etc.
- Masks are required for all lesson participants.
- Private lessons are for all abilities, ages 3 and up.
- Available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Mandarine Chinese.
- Private lessons DO NOT include lift ticket or rentals.
- Lessons begin on time and are based on instructor availability.
- Arrive early for the best experience.
Private Lessons (all ages & abilities)
|Private Lessons||Price||Add-on Per Person|
|One (1) Hour on the Hour||$191||$48|
|Two (2) Consecutive Hours||$359||$54|
|Four (4) NON-CONSECUTIVE Hours - Call (760) 316-7863 to verify availability & book.||$599||N/A|
- 9am-3pm 7 days a week.
- All classes meet at the Winter Sports School (West Resort) 15 minutes prior to start.