There is really nothing like a one-on-one or small group lesson with a personal coach...one who is totally focused on making you a better skier or snowboarder. Working with a Mountain High Pro, you'll get the level of instruction you want in the setting you need!
Whether beginner or expert, there will be times when individual needs or skill focus are best approached in a private format. Private lessons allow you to concentrate on your individual goals and aspirations with a Pro's undivided attention. Pick your terrain, pick your time, pick your instructor...it's your lesson!
Private Lesson Times
- 9am - 3pm Every Day
- Private Lessons start at the top of every hour
Lessons must be booked online at least 72 Hours in advance. Quantities are limited. "Day Of Lesson" bookings can be purchased at the ticket window based on availability.
Private Lessons (all ages & abilities)
|Private Lessons||Price||Add-on Per Person|
|One (1) Hour||$199||$50|
|Two (2) Consecutive Hours||$299||$50|
|Three (3) Consecutive Hours. Call (760) 316-7863 to verify availability & book.||$375||$50|
|Four (4) NON-CONSECUTIVE Hours. Call (760) 316-7863 to verify availability & book.||$699||N/A|
- Private lessons are limited to Maximum of 4 students.
- Private lessons are for all abilities, ages 3 and up.
- Available in various languages on request and availability.
- Private lessons DO NOT include lift ticket or rentals. Must have a season pass or daily lift ticket to participate in lesson.
- Lessons begin on time and are based on instructor availability.
- Longer duration (3 Hours +) private lessons are available based on request and availability.
- Arrive early for the best experience.
- Winter Sports Center is open daily.
- “Winter Sports Center Check In” is at the “West Resort” at the top of "moving carpet" in front of the Bullwheel Grill. Click here to view Base Area Map.
- On Weekdays, “Winter Sports Center Check In” Opens at 8AM
- On Weekends, “Winter Sports Center Check In” Opens at 7AM
- “Winter Sports Center Check In” is an all-in-one outlet to retrieve lesson voucher, lift ticket and rental equipment (ski or snowboard).
- Lessons form 15 minutes before start time. Recommended to arrive at least 1 hour prior to start time during the weekdays and 2 hours on weekends/holidays to assure ticket and equipment pick up is done in a timely manner.
Parking is limited. Please consider arriving no later than 8am during the weekdays and 7:30 am on weekends/holidays to have a better chance of parking at the West Resort and avoid parking offsite.
If you have any additional questions, please call the Winter Sports Center at 760.316.7863 or email email@example.com