LESSONS AVAILABLE THROUGH 4/10. PURCHASE AT TICKET WINDOWS. LIMITED ABILITY LEVELS DUE TO CONDITIONS.
There is really nothing like a one-on-one or small group lesson with a personal coach...one who is totally focused on making you a better skier or snowboarder. Working with a Mountain High Pro, you'll get the level of instruction you want in the setting you need!
Whether beginner or expert, there will be times when individual needs or skill focus are best approached in a private format. Private lessons allow you to concentrate on your individual goals and aspirations with a Pro's undivided attention. Pick your terrain, pick your time, pick your instructor...it's your lesson!
Private Lesson Times
- 9am - 3pm
"Day Of Lesson" bookings can be purchased at the ticket window based on availability. Quantities are limited. Questions? Please call us at 760.316.7863 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Private Lessons (all ages & abilities)
|Private Lessons||Price||Add-on Per Person|
|One (1) Hour||$149||$50|
|Two (2) Consecutive Hours||$199||$50|
|Two (2) Consecutive Hours, Lift Ticket, & Rentals||$249||N/A|
- Private lessons are limited to Maximum of 4 students.
- Private lessons are for all abilities, ages 3 and up.
- Available in various languages on request and availability.
- Private lessons DO NOT include lift ticket or rentals. Must have a season pass or daily lift ticket to participate in lesson.
- Lessons begin on time and are based on instructor availability.
- Longer duration (3 Hours +) private lessons are available based on request and availability.
- Arrive early for the best experience.
- Winter Sports Center is open daily.
- Check in is at West Resort Ticket Window. Click here to view Base Area Map.
- Lessons form 15 minutes before start time. Recommended to arrive at least 1 hour prior to start time during the weekdays and 2 hours on weekends/holidays to assure ticket and equipment pick up is done in a timely manner.
Parking is limited. Please consider arriving no later than 8am during the weekdays and 7:30 am on weekends/holidays to have a better chance of parking at the West Resort and avoid parking offsite.
If you have any additional questions, please call the Winter Sports Center at 760.316.7863 or email email@example.com