There is really nothing like a one-on-one or small group lesson with a personal coach...one who is totally focused on making you a better skier or snowboarder. Working with a Mountain High pro, you'll get the level of instruction you want in the setting you need!
Whether beginner or expert, there will be times when individual needs or skill focus are best approached in a private format. Private lessons allow you to concentrate on your individual goals and aspirations with a Pro's undivided attention. Pick your terrain, pick your time, pick your instructor...it's your lesson!
Private Lessons (all ages & abilities)
|Private Lessons||Price||Holiday||Add-on Per Person|
|Midweek Early Bird Lesson @ 9am (non-holiday)||$145||NA||NA|
|One Hour on the Hour||$159||$169||$40|
|Two Consecutive Hours||$299||$309||$45|
|Half-Day (3hr) Morning||$389||$399||$50|
|Half-Day (3hr) Afternoon||$389||$399||$50|
|4 Non-consecutive Hours||$499||$509||N/A|
*Holidays: 12/21–12/31, 2019. 1/1-1/5, 1/18-1/20, 2/15-2/17, 2020.
- Private lessons are for all abilities, ages 3 and up.
- Available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Mandarine Chinese.
- Private lessons DO NOT include lift ticket or rentals.
- Lessons begin on time and are based on instructor availability.
- Arrive early for the best experience.