Helpful Hints For A Successful Private Lesson
- Private lessons work best with similar ability levels.
- When taking a private with someone else, such as an adult with a child, most of the lesson is taught to the lower level student.
- Children’s First Time private lessons are more productive with only one student.
- Feel free to request a specific aspect you want to improve in your lesson.
- Request a specific instructor. This is often the case with Children’s Sport Center instructors.
- Instructors are based on your ability level and needs.
- A lift ticket is needed to participate in a private lesson.
If you have reserved a lesson on a weekend or holiday please consider arriving no later than 8am to have a better chance of parking at the West Resort and avoid taking a shuttle from the East Resort.
Lesson Meet 15 Minutes Prior to Start Beneath The Bullwheel Grill At The West Resort