Mountain High Base Pass
Get unlimited access to Mountain High day and night. NO BLACKOUTS. No reservations required. No additional benefits included.
Get unlimited access to Mountain High, China Peak, Dodge Ridge, and now Bear Valley in Central California! PLUS 3 days each at 19 Powder Alliance Resorts worldwide. That’s up to 57 tickets. Some restrictions apply. Includes discounts on food, lessons, buddy tickets, and more. The CALI Pass. It’s a better way to winter.
For regional resort Pass Holders (Epic and Ikon OK) who want to add Mountain High. Includes unlimited access to Mountain High day and night. NO BLACKOUTS. No reservations required. Proof of 2023/24 Season Pass required. $499 Value or greater. No additional benefits included. Available through February 28th.
Get 2 days of skiing or riding at each of 100+ independent resorts. Add the Indy Pass to your Mountain High Season Pass or Cali Pass and save close to 30%.
How to Order
Please be prepared with the pass holder's general information (name, address, phone, email, birth date) and the purchaser's credit card information. Please make sure you add firstname.lastname@example.org to your "white list" to ensure confirmation emails end up in your inbox.
Season Pass Office
The Season Pass Office is open daily from 9am to 4pm. For the quickest response, please call us at (888) 754-7878 ext 2 or email@example.com
Previous Season Pass Holders
Save your CARD!!!! By reactivating it ONLINE, you will save the $10.00 processing fee and the hassle of waiting in line. You must have the physical card to renew.
- Please note, your birth date must match our records and your name must be entered EXACTLY as it appears on your card or your season pass will not automatically reactivate.
- Please make sure you add firstname.lastname@example.org to your "white list" to ensure confirmation emails end up in your inbox. The lack of completed forms such as a Liability Release will keep your card from automatically renewing.
How to Pick Up
Under 18 Years of Age?
If PURCHASING AT THE RESORT you will need a parent or legal guardian to sign your liability release OR download the appropriate liability forms above, have them notarized with a parent's signature and bring them with you. Season Pass lines can be long early season so please PICK UP YOUR PASS EARLY.
Important - Please Read
All new season pass purchases are subject to a $10.00 processing fee. There is no sales tax applied. (I.e. A $799 season pass plus $10 processing fee = $809.)
Children's Season Passes
Children's Season Passes are for ages 6 to 12. Children 5 and under receive a FREE Season Pass with the purchase of an Adult Season Pass (birth certificate required). Limit two (2) Sale or Free Children's Passes per adult pass purchased.
Children turning 6 before 1/1/24 are required to purchase a Child's Season Pass (birth certificate required).
Season Pass Photos
You may take your photo at the resort, upload one during the purchase process, or email a clear headshot to email@example.com Please be sure to include your 1) First Name 2) Last Name 3) Date Of Birth.
- Photos must be in color
- Photo Size 138x171 pixels. Photos that do not meet these dimension specifications (138x171 pixels) will be automatically resized.
- File type must be .jpg
- Max photo size is 20kb.
- Photo must be a headshot of just YOU. Sorry, no pets or shots with Grandma.
- Photo must be taken within the last 6 months.
- Photo must be taken in front of a plain white background.
- Photo must be taken in full-face view directly facing the camera with a neutral facial expression and both eyes open.
- No Hats, Beanies, Helmets, Headphones, Sunglasses, Prescription or Non-prescription Glasses may be worn in photo.
*Newer iPhones save photos as .heic files rather than .jpg. This can cause problems. Click here to learn how to fix it.
How is my Credit Card Charged?
At the end of the internet purchase, your credit card information is sent directly to Verisign, a leader in online processing. The card will either be accepted or declined. If it was accepted, an order confirmation will be emailed to you which you may keep as a receipt.
Is This Site Secure? YES! The Mountain High uses the latest servers, firewalls, and security systems to prevent any breaches.
If you have any questions or problems when ordering, feel free to Email us or call (888) 754-7878 Ext 2. Operators are available 7 days a week from 9:00am to 4:00pm.