SOLD OUT For the 23-24 Season
Join our multi-week development program (ages 7-12) focused on fundamental skills for both skiing or snowboarding. Gain the ability to explore the mountain in newfound ways. Focused on safety, fun, and learning. Minimum Beginner skiing or snowboarding ability level (Comfortable on Green Terrain, turning and stopping) to participate. Groups are formed based on ability and experience on the mountain. This is a great way to enjoy the mountain and form a strong connection to Mountain High.
- January 21st – March 3rd. Sunday Only.
- No Class February 18th.
- Time: 9AM – 12PM
- No makeup dates for missed days program runs.
Program must be purchased online. Quantities are limited. Program cannot be purchased at the ticket windows. Does not include season pass or rental equipment.
6 Week Program (Season Pass and equipment not included)
Note: If purchased, Seasonal Passes and Seasonal Rentals can be used during the entire 23/24 season, including during the program.
- Groups are limited and formed based on ability level and experience on the mountain. Minimum Beginner Ability Level (Comfortable on Green Terrain, stopping and turning).
- Groups are only offered as a Morning Session (9AM-12PM). Lunch is not provided.
- Please be prepared to sign out your child at 12pm at the meeting area.
- Check-In is at the “West Resort” at the top of "Moving Carpet" in front of the Bullwheel Grill.
- Classes start promptly at 9AM on-snow ready to ski or snowboard.
- Groups form 30 minutes before start time.
- Recommended to arrive at least 2 hours prior to start time to assure ticket and equipment pick up is done in a timely manner.
- Click here to view Base Area Map
Parking is limited. Please consider arriving no later than 7:30am to have a better chance of parking at the West Resort and avoid parking offsite. Seasonal Parking Pass is available to purchase online with the Season Pass.
If you have any additional questions, please call the Winter Sports Center at 760.316.7863 or email firstname.lastname@example.org