The Yeti's Snow Play is OPEN daily through MLK Weekend 1/18 then Friday - Monday. Slide down the tubing lanes, crawl through the snow tunnels, or meet the Yeti and his friends. Remember to dress warmly, bring your gloves, and wear your facemask. Please note there is a $20 parking fee. Click here for daily operating hours.
- A ticket is necessary to be on the snow.
- Attendance is limited. Tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Please arrive early for the best experience.
- Retail is open from 10am-3pm.
- No outside food. Grab & Go Food is available in the base lodge.
- Personal tubes, sleds, and snow equipment are not permitted.
- Please, no dogs or pets on the snow.
|Yeti's Snow Play||Price (All Ages)||Time|
|Snow Play||$30||All Day|
|All Activities (Midweek Only)||$59||All Day Tubing, Sledding, & Snow Play|
|All Activities (Weekends & Holidays)||$79||All Day Tubing, Sledding, & Snow Play + 1 Scenic Sky Chair Round Trip|
|Scenic Sky Chair (Weekends & Holidays)||$25||1 Round Trip|
Spend the day soaring down the tubing lanes at the Yeti's Snow Play. Includes custom tube. Space is limited. Please arrive early.
- Children 42 inches and taller may tube by themselves.
- Children under 36 inches tall are not permitted in the tubing lanes for safety reasons.
- Children 36-42 inches must accompany a paid-parent in a separate tube.
- Children must be 42 inches tall to sled.
- Children 3 & under must be accompanied by a paying adult.
Scenic Sky Chair Ride
- Must be 42 Inches tall to ride the chairlift.
- Children 42-48 Inches must be accompanied by someone from the household.
- Weekends & Holidays: 10:00am-3:00pm
What To Expect
Temperatures in the mountains average 20 to 30 degrees colder than the cities but staying warm is easy. The best choice is water-resistant, layered clothing that can be added or removed as the weather changes. Be sure to include warm gloves. a beanie, and shoes with an aggressive tread. Should you forget any of these important items, the Mountain High Sport Shops, located at both resorts and in the town of Wrightwood, carry the latest in clothing and equipment for winter enthusiasts.