WINTER IS HERE and the Yeti's Snow Play at Mountain High's East Resort is open with REAL SNOW. Celebrate the season with $20 tickets this weekend only. (Purchase on-site.) The Yeti and his friends are waiting to see you. Remember to dress warmly, bring your gloves, and appropriate shoes.
Open Saturday & Sunday, 10am-4pm
- Snow Play only. (Tubing, sledding, and scenic sky chair rides are coming soon!)
- Food & Retail
- Tables with firepits
- Photo ops with the Yeti and friends
- FREE Parking
- A ticket is necessary to be on the snow.
- Attendance is limited. Please arrive early for the best experience.
- No outside food or drinks.
- Personal tubes, sleds, and snow equipment are not permitted.
- Please, no dogs or pets on the snow.
- Guests must wear face coverings when indoors and practice social distancing at all times.
- If you are feeling sick, please stay home.
- Be wise...Sanitize! Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer frequently.
When Fully Open...
|Yeti's Snow Play||Price (All Ages)||Time|
|All Activities||$79||All Day Tubing, Sledding, Snow Play & Scenic Sky Chair. Must be 36" or above.|
|Tubing, Sledding & Snow Play||$59||All Day Tubing, Sledding, Snow Play. Open to guests 32" or taller. Guests 32-36" must be accompanied by a paying adult.|
|Snow Play Only||$30||Snow Play Only. Does not include tubing or sledding. Available ONLY to guests 32" or under.|
|Scenic Sky Chair Only||$30||1 Round Trip. Must be 36". Children 36"-52" Inches must be accompanied by a paying adult.|
Spend the day soaring down the tubing lanes at the Yeti's Snow Play. Includes custom tube. Space is limited. Please arrive early.
- Children 36 inches and taller may tube by themselves.
- Children 32-36" inches must accompany a paid parent in a separate tube.
- Children under 32 inches tall are not permitted in the tubing lanes for safety reasons.
- Children must be 36 inches tall to sled.
- Children 2 & under must be accompanied by a paying adult.
Scenic Sky Chair Ride
- Must be 36" tall to ride the chairlift.
- Children 36"-52" must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- 10:00am - 3:00pm Weekends & Holidays
What To Expect
Temperatures in the mountains average 20 to 30 degrees colder than the cities but staying warm is easy. The best choice is water-resistant, layered clothing that can be added or removed as the weather changes. Be sure to include warm gloves. a beanie, and shoes with an aggressive tread. Should you forget any of these important items, the Mountain High Sport Shops, located at both resorts and in the town of Wrightwood, carry the latest in clothing and equipment for winter enthusiasts.