Make it a "Snow Day" at the Yeti's Snow Play located at Mountain High's East Resort. Slide down the tubing lanes, meet the Yeti & his friends, or have lunch at the Grand View Lodge located at 8,200ft. We can't wait to see you. Remember to dress warmly, bring your gloves, and appropriate shoes. Please note there is a $20 parking fee. Pricing and products are subject to change without notice.
- A ticket is necessary to be on the snow.
- Attendance is limited. Please arrive early for the best experience.
- No outside food or drinks.
- Personal tubes, sleds, and snow equipment are not permitted.
- Please, no dogs or pets on the snow.
|Yeti's Snow Play||Price (All Ages)||Notes|
All Day Tubing, Sledding, Snow Play, and 1 Scenic Sky Chair.
|$79 get tickets||Open to guests 36" or taller. Children 36"-52" must be accompanied by a paying adult.|
|All Activities (No Scenic Sky Chair)
All Day Tubing, Sledding, and Snow Play.
|$59 get tickets||Open to guests 32" or taller. Guests 32"-36" must be accompanied by a paying adult.|
|Scenic Sky Chair
One (1) Round Trip On The Scenic Sky Chair
|$35 get tickets||Open to guests 36" or taller. Children 36"-52" must be accompanied by a paying adult.|
Snow Play Only
|$30 (Only Available At Resort)||Open to guests 32" or shorter. Children 2 & under must be accompanied by a paying adult|
*Reserve your tickets in advance. Tickets are $10 more at the ticket windows.
Spend the day soaring down the tubing lanes at the Yeti's Snow Play. Includes custom tube. Space is limited. Please arrive early.
- Children 36" and taller may tube by themselves.
- Children 32-36" inches must accompany a paid parent in a separate tube.
- Children under 32" tall are not permitted in the tubing lanes for safety reasons.
- Children 36" and taller may sled by themselves.
- Children 32-36" inches must accompany a paid parent in a separate sled.
- Children under 32" tall are not permitted in the sledding area for safety reasons.
- Children 2 & under must be accompanied by a paying adult.
Scenic Sky Chair Ride
- Must be 36" tall to ride the chairlift.
- Children 36"-52" must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- 10am-3pm Weekends & Holidays
What To Expect
Temperatures in the mountains average 20 to 30 degrees colder than the cities but staying warm is easy. The best choice is water-resistant, layered clothing that can be added or removed as the weather changes. Be sure to include warm gloves. a beanie, and shoes with an aggressive tread. Should you forget any of these important items, the Mountain High Sport Shops, located at both resorts and in the town of Wrightwood, carry the latest in clothing and equipment for winter enthusiasts.