Mountain High is now open for the 2017/18 season. Come join us. Snowmaking has been incredible recently and we now have 9 trails and up to 6 lifts available accessing a fun assortment of beginner to upper-intermediate terrain, and top to bottom terrain features. Make it a white Christmas this year at SoCal's closet snow. Click here for the complete snow report.
- 8:30am to 10:00pm
- The Big Pines base lodge opens daily at 8:00am along with tickets, rentals, guest services, and the season pass office.
- $79 Adult
- $40 Child 12 & under
- $45 Night 5pm-10pm
- Children 6 and under ski FREE when accompanied by a paying adult. Seniors 70+ are free every day.
What services will be available?
- All amenities are available including lesons, rentals, retail, repair, guest services and more.
- The Big Pines base lodge at West is available for hot coffee and grab n go food.
- The Foggy Goggle will be open daily from 11 am to 4 pm for warm snacks & spirits.
- The Bullwheel Grill will be open Saturday 8:30am-6pm, Sunday 8:30am-4pm.
Will There Be Snowmaking?
We make snow at every opportunity early season to open new terrain as quickly as possible. When snowmaking is underway be sure to dress warmly and keep your head covered. Protecting your face makes ALL the difference when snowmaking is on so don't risk a bad day when something as simple as a face mask can help. Click here to see when and where snow is being made. Click here to learn more about HOW snow is made.
North Pole Tubing Park
The North Pole Tubing Park is open for the 17/18 season. Click here to learn more.
Any other tips? Yes.
- Reload your Quick-E Ticket online and skip the ticket windows. No discount during the Christmas holidays.
How can I follow the conversation?
- Click here to sign up for the Powder Alert and receive storm updates, ticket deals and special events.
- #MTHIGH for all your important conversations.
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram @mthighsnow