Join the resort where you can work in the mountains and play at the beach. Mountain High is seeking experienced Mechanics. This is a benefited position including medical/dental/vision/life, paid vacation, holidays & more.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following.
- Examines and locates mechanical defects in a wide variety of automotive, road construction and maintenance equipment
- Makes major and minor mechanical repairs including engine tune-ups, brake relining, and electrical system repair
- Fits new parts and adjusts engines, oil, water, and fuel pumps, carburetors and fuel injectors, governors, starting motors, clutches, transmissions, differentials, brakes and steering gear
- Repairs track layer type tractors, checking and replacing rollers, pins and brushing
- Overhauls hydraulic lifts and steering assemblies on motor graders and tractors
- Maintains records of time and materials used on each job
Qualifications should include the following
- 2+ years Mechanic Experience
- Valid CA driver’s license (ok to obtain within 14 days if relocating to CA)
- Must be over 21 + Clean MVR
- Free Employee Season Pass
- Dependent Passes for $25
- Free tickets for family and friends
- Discounts on Food, Lessons, Rentals & Non-Sale Retail Items
This is a brief summary of the position and not intended to be a complete job description. Dependable transportation for winter driving conditions is recommended. Mountain High Resorts is EEOC & ADA Compliant and a Drug-Free Workplace.