Mountain High Family,
Here we are, several weeks into January and the snow is at its best. As we continue to navigate this unprecedented season, we ask you continue to practice the guidelines the resort has in place. The Health and Safety of you and our employees remains our top priority. We are still operating under COVID Restrictions and, for that reason, we ask you abide by current COVID guidelines. If you can’t, you will be asked to leave. Our employees are working hard to accommodate all guests and need your support and cooperation to do so. Please respect them and the job they are doing. If we slow the spread, we can continue to shred.
- All guests must have a valid lift ticket, season pass, or reservation to access Mountain High.
- Tickets, lessons, and rentals must be purchased in advance. Tickets, lessons, and rentals are no longer sold at the resort.
- Guests must wear face coverings in all public spaces.
- Guests must practice social distancing at all times.
- Chairlift loading capacities have been reduced until further notice and Lift lines have been reconfigured with social distancing markers. Guests are encouraged to ride with others in their party.
- Indoor access will be limited. Guests should be prepared for an outdoor experience this winter, no matter the conditions. Lodges will be available for restrooms and retail purchases only.
- We have gone cashless. Please be prepared to pay with an ATM or Credit Card
Thank you to all guests who have abided by our policies and our team members for working so diligently to make this season possible.
President & CEO