Woo Hoo! It's a POWDER DAY at Southern California's Closest Winter Resort. Up to 29" of fresh snow has fallen this week and there is more to come. Click here to view the Weather Forecast.
The ENTIRE WEST RESORT is now open with tons of new terrain to explore. We love powder as much as you do but please stay in bounds and obey all posted signs.
At the moment Hwy 2 from Hwy 138 is open with no chain restrictions. New snow returns Wednesday 1/27 though so please be prepared with chains for 4-Wheel drive if you plan to join us later this week. Always GPS your route for local road closures. Gas Up, Stock Up, and be prepared for slow travel.
The East Resort opens Friday 1/29 for the first time this season. Come ring in the new year with us on one of Southern California's most exciting slopes. The East Resort delivers 1.6 miles of consistent upper intermediate to advanced terrain all from a single lift ride. Traditional Day & Afternoon tickets are valid plus we also offer a discounted "East Only" ticket for those who just want to slay the Beast. Open Fridays - Mondays.
Health & Safety During Covid
- All guests must have a valid lift ticket, season pass, or reservation to access Mountain High.
- Tickets, lessons, and rentals must be purchased in advance. Tickets, lessons, and rentals are no longer sold at the resort.
- Guests must wear face coverings in all public spaces.
- Guests must practice social distancing at all times.
- Chairlift loading capacities have been reduced until further notice and Lift lines have been reconfigured with social distancing markers. Guests are encouraged to ride with others in their party.
- Indoor access will be limited. Guests should be prepared for an outdoor experience this winter, no matter the conditions. Lodges will be available for restrooms and retail purchases only.
- We have gone cashless. Please be prepared to pay with an ATM or Credit Card
Tubing & Snow Play
Come play in the snow at the Yeti's Snow Play. We offer tubing, sledding, snw play, and scenic sky chair rides. Open Fridays - Mondays. Click here to learn more.
All tickets, lessons, and rentals must be purchased in advance this year. Purchase 48 Hours in advance to get the best rate.