January storms left us with more than 3 feet of fresh snow. Nearly every trail is open at the West Resort plus there are new terrain features on Borderline, The Wedge, and in the Playground. Take a lesson or just come have fun at Southern California's closest winter resort. We offer skiing & snowboarding, tubing & snow play, and scenic sky chair rides.
The majority of the West Resort is open with plenty of new terrain to explore. It has trails for every age & ability plus lessons and rentals. Night skiing & snowboarding is available Wednesday-Sunday from 5pm-10pm. Parking is $20 in the main lot. FREE in the lower lot, and FREE after 3pm.
- Monday: 9am-4pm
- Tuesday: 9am-4pm
- Wednesday: 9am-10pm
- Thursday: 9am-10pm
- Friday: 9am-10pm
- Saturday: 8:30am-10pm
- Sunday: 8:30am-10pm
Save more than 15% when you ski or snowboard midweek. Click here to reserve your tickets now.
Tubing & Snow Play
Come play in the snow at the Yeti's Snow Play. Located at the East Resort, the Yeti's Snow Play offers tubing, sledding, and snowplay for all ages. Click here to learn more about rules & restrictions. Parking is $20 every day.
- Friday: 10am-4pm
- Saturday: 10am-5pm
- Sunday: 10am-5pm
Snow play tickets must be reserved in advance. Click here to reserve your tickets now.
Scenic Sky chair rides
Soar to the top of our East Resort and experience breathtaking views of Catalina Island to the South and the Mojave Desert to the North. Includes 1 round trip.
- Friday-Sunday: 10am to 3pm
Tickets are $25 for 1 Round Trip and can be purchased at the ticket windows. Scenic Sky Chair rides cannot be purchased in advance.
All main routes are OPEN WITH NO RESTRICTIONS. Please GPS your route for the fastest trip. Gas up, stock up, and be prepared for slow travel on the weekends. Click to view current road conditions.
Health & Safety During Covid
- All guests must have a valid lift ticket, season pass, or reservation to access Mountain High.
- Tickets, lessons, and rentals must be purchased in advance. Tickets, lessons, and rentals are no longer sold at the resort.
- Guests must wear face coverings in all public spaces.
- Guests must practice social distancing at all times.
- Chairlift loading capacities have been reduced until further notice and Lift lines have been reconfigured with social distancing markers. Guests are encouraged to ride with others in their party.
- Indoor access will be limited. Guests should be prepared for an outdoor experience this winter, no matter the conditions. Lodges will be available for restrooms and retail purchases only.
- We have gone cashless. Please be prepared to pay with an ATM or Credit Card
All tickets, lessons, and rentals must be purchased in advance this year. Purchase 48 Hours in advance to get the best rate.