Join the resort where you can work in the mountains and play at the beach. Mountain High is seeking a Retail Store Manager to provide a safe and happy guest experience in the midst of high-volume crowds. This important position is responsible for providing up to date fashions and accessories for all resort store locations.
Responsible for but not limited to the following
- Complete set-up and tear down of all retail venues and retail events
- Purchase and display of all retail products and apparel
- Daily accounts of revenue
- Warehouse, receiving, stocking, tagging and inventory
- Develop and maintain departmental policies & procedures
- Maintain schedules and adequate staff levels based on anticipated the number of guests
- Hire, train and motivate all retail employees
Qualifications should include the following
- 3 + years of successful management in industry-related work
- Must be a self-starter, goal-oriented, with ability to multi-task
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced environment with changing priorities while maintaining a high level of professionalism
- Extensive background in retail, guest service and problem-solving skills
- Available to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays, during the busy season
- This is a brief summary of the position and not intended to be a complete job description.
- Dependable transportation for winter driving conditions recommended. Mountain High Resort is EEOC & ADA Compliant and a Drug-Free Workplace.
PERKS of being a Mountain High Employee
- Free Employee Season Pass
- Dependent Passes for $25
- Free tickets for family and friends
- Discounts on Food, Lessons, Rentals & Non-Sale Retail Items
This is a benefited position offering medical, dental, vision and 401K, as well as, vacation/holiday/sick pay and employee discounts.
This is a brief summary of the position and not intended to be a complete job description.
Dependable transportation for winter driving conditions recommended. Mountain High Resort is EEOC & ADA Compliant and a Drug-Free Workplace.