Mountain High is one of the leading resorts in Southern California because our employees live and breathe winter sports. If you enjoy working in a spectacular environment, if you demand the most from yourself, your life, and your job, then you’re invited to apply for the IT Network Manager position in our Information Systems Department.
The perfect candidate will have a passion for winter sports and be competent in the following areas:
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016
- Network Wiring
- VoIP Phones
- Wireless Technology & Hardware
- PC Hardware Diagnostics & Repair
- Cisco equipment, TCP/IP and networking protocols
- Windows 10/8/7/XP
- Printer Hardware Troubleshooting & Repair
- iOS & Android Support
- End User Support
- Maintain the highest levels of confidentiality
- Must be able to ride chairlifts to make on-mountain repairs
Experience in the following is preferred:
- CompTIA Network+ Certification
- VMware VCP6-DCV Certification
- CCIE Certification
PERKS of being a Mountain High Employee
- Free Employee Season Pass
- Dependent Passes for $25
- Discounts on Food, Lessons, Rentals & Non-Sale Retail Items
At Mountain High we introduce, educate, and inspire guests to participate in a lifetime of winter sports. This is a benefited position offering vacation, sick and holiday pay as well as medical, dental, vision, and 401K.
This is a summary of the position and not intended to be a complete job description.
Dependable transportation for winter driving conditions recommended. Mountain High Resort is EEOC & ADA Compliant and a Drug-Free Workplace.