Ski & Snowboard Rental Manager
Mountain High is one of the leading resorts in Southern California because our employees live and breathe winter sports. We are forward thinkers who are committed to the mountain and eager to promote skiing and snowboarding to everyone we meet.
The Rental Manager is responsible for providing a safe and happy guest experience in the midst of busy crowds and long lines, as well as providing the department leadership required for creating an environment of outstanding customer service. Position provides benefit package, vacation/holiday/sick pay and employee discounts.
Responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Develop and maintain departmental policies & procedures
- Ensure the highest level of guest service in a short amount of time
- Maintain adequate staff levels based on the number of guests
- Provide safe, quality equipment in all rental venues
- Hire, train and motivate all rental employees
Qualifications should include the following:
- 2-5 years successful management in industry related work
- Must be a self-starter, goal-oriented, with ability to multi-task
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced environment with changing priorities while maintaining a high-level of professionalism
- Extensive background in guest service, with problem-solving skills
- Available to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays, during busy season
This is a brief summary of the position and not intended to be a complete job description.
Dependable transportation for winter driving conditions recommended. Mountain High Resort is EEOC & ADA Compliant and a Drug-Free Workplace.