At Mountain High, we introduce, educate, and inspire guests to participate in a lifetime of winter sports. Join the resort where you can work in the mountains and play at the beach. We are currently seeking a Heavy Equipment Vehicle Mechanic.
Vehicle maintenance duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to work on a variety of vehicles, including work trucks, snowmobiles, side by sides and heavy equipment
- Maintain documentation of maintenance performed
- Adhere to safety requirements and comply with regulations
Qualifications should include the following:
- 3+ years’ experience in mechanical, electrical, hydraulics, hydrostatics, gas & diesel
- Welding experience is a plus
- Adhere to all safety procedures as required
- Must be over 21 & valid CA driver's license with a clean DMV record
PERKS of being a Mountain High Employee
- Free Employee Season Pass
- Dependent Passes for $25
- Free Tickets for Friends & Family
- Discounts on Food, Lessons, Rentals & Non-Sale Retail Items
This is a benefited position including medical/dental/vision, paid vacation and holidays during months of employment.
This is a summary of the position and not intended to be a complete job description.
Dependable transportation for winter driving conditions recommended. Mountain High Resort is EEOC & ADA Compliant and a Drug-Free Workplace.