It is time to look forward and cherish the memories. Mountain High operated 112 days this season with phenomenal conditions more than 90% of the time. Both the East and West Resorts opened in November with 2 feet of fresh powder. Tons of December snow gave us the best Christmas Holiday in years, and January & February were filled with clear skies & corduroy. Since March 1st we've seen another 5 FEET OF FRESH SNOW which would have made this the best spring in years. We hope you made the most of this exciting season but understand how frustrating it is to miss this last month. To help, Mountain High is offering the following extensions and/or credits.
- All paid tickets are valid through December 24th, 2020. This includes 4-Day, 4-Night, and other online ticket purchases. It does not include free or trade tickets.
- 19/20 Pass Holders receive $50 off the $399 rate plus another $50 Resort Credit if they renew by Labor Day 9/7. ($349 + $50 Resort Credit = $299).
- There is no concession for 20/21 Season Passes purchased this spring but we can't wait to see you next winter. Look for new pass holder perks!
- Freedom Tickets with more than 50 unused credits may be exchanged for a $50 Resort Credit at the ticket windows next season. Valid through 12/24/20.
- Unused 123 FREE lessons may be exchanged for a single $50 Resort Credit at the ticket windows. Valid through 12/24/20.