With social distancing guidelines extended through April 30th, Mountain High is officially closing for the remainder of the 2019/20 winter season. To our guests and staff, we truly appreciate your support these past weeks, and hope you take this opportunity to reconnect with your loved ones, stay healthy and stay safe. While closed, there is no uphill travel at the resort.
Says President & CEO, Karl Kapuscinski, "It was a great month! We were hoping against hope we'd be able to reopen but with the extended social distancing guidelines, it's no longer an option. What a shame...you could still ski 100% of the trails at the West Resort (if we were open). The good news is we had a terrific season with plenty of powder days and there is tons of water for snowmaking next winter."
Mountain High operated 112 days this season with phenomenal conditions more than 90% of the time. Both the East and West Resorts opened in November with 2 feet of fresh powder. Tons of December snow gave us the best Christmas Holiday in years, and January & February were filled with clear skies & corduroy.
Since March 1st we've seen another 2 feet of fresh snow. We hope you made the most of this exciting season but understand how frustrating it is to miss out on these last several weeks. To help, Mountain High is offering the following extensions and/or credits.
- All paid tickets are valid through December 24th, 2020. (Not FREE or trade tickets)
- Refunds or resort credits are available for unused tickets purchased after March 9th, 2020. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
- 19/20 Pass Holders receive a $50 Resort Credit when they renew by Labor Day 9/7. ($349 + $50 Resort Credit = $299).
- There is no concession for 20/21 Season Passes purchased this spring but we can't wait to see you next winter. Look for new pass holder perks!
- Freedom Tickets with unused points receive a $50 Resort Credit to be used towards a 20/21 ticket purchase. Valid through 12/24/20. Please email your card # and request to email@example.com.
- Unused 123 FREE lessons may be exchanged for a single $50 Resort Credit. Valid through 12/24/20. Please email your card # to firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.