Tis the season for winter cheer and there is no better place to find it than the Yeti's Snow Play at Mountain High. Have your picture taken with Santa and the Yeti FREE from 12pm-2pm with the purchase of any skiing or snow play activity. (Note: Santa will be physically distanced to create a safe, fun photo opportunity.)
The Yeti's Snow Play is OPEN DAILY from December 19th - January 3rd. Slide down the tubing lanes, crawl through the snow tunnels, or meet the Yeti and his friends. Remember to dress warmly, bring your gloves, and wear your facemask. Please note there is a $20 parking fee.
- Purchase tickets in advance.
- Attendance will be limited.
- Please arrive early for the best experience.
- Retail is open from 10am-3pm.
- Grab & Go Food is available in the base lodge.
|Yeti's Snow Play||Price (All Ages)||Time|
|Snow Play||$30||All Day|
|All Activities: Tubing, Sledding, & Snow Play||$59||All Day Snow Play, 2Hr Sledding, 2Hr Tubing|
|Scenic Sky Chair (Purchase On-Site)||$25||1 Round Trip|
We’ve re-imagined the mountain experience to help keep you safe this winter. Click here to see what Mountain High is doing to mitigate the spread of Covid-19 and what you can do to have a successful day on the mountain.
- Guests must wear face coverings in all public spaces and practice social distancing at all times.
- Cashless. Please be prepared to pay with an ATM or Credit Card
- Indoor access will be limited. Guests should be prepared for an outdoor experience this winter, no matter the conditions. Lodges will be available for restrooms and retail purchases only.