Mountain High’s Commitment to our Valued Guests
As COVID 19 (also known as the Coronavirus) news evolves, we at Mountain High want to assure you that your health, safety, and welfare is our highest priority. We are prepared to act as needed to protect your well being and that of our employees while continuing to operate with the highest levels of guest service.
We are actively monitoring the situation and the guidance provided by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), along with federal, state and local agencies to help ensure we are taking appropriate actions in this evolving situation. There have been NO confirmed cases of Coronavirus in our local community, however, we are monitoring the situation closely and remain vigilant in maintaining a high standard of cleanliness across the resort. Here are some of the actions we are taking to keep you safe:
- All future events have been canceled.
- Increased frequency of disinfection and cleaning of public restrooms and high-touch indoor areas such as bathrooms, food halls, kitchen surfaces, door handles, tables, restaurants, bars, elevators, and check-in counters.
- Spacing guests in ticket lines to meet the social distancing requirements of 6 feet.
- Limiting the number of guests as per state (county) guidelines in enclosed area’s including buses, and spraying buses before and after guests embark and disembark.
- Limiting the number of riders per chair to meet social distancing. Family exceptions allowed.
- Increased maze areas for better flow.
- Food and Beverage is providing gloves to guests upon request and all product is made to order or wrapped and covered according to Serve Safe guidelines.
- Providing additional supplies of hand sanitizer across the resort for use by guests and staff.
- Providing employees with accurate information about protective measures.
- Encouraging employees who appear symptomatic to stay home.
We expect the status of Coronavirus to continue evolving and will adjust our operations accordingly. We continue to monitor the latest information and recommendations from the CDC and encourage our guests, staff, and community to do the same at www.cdc.gov/Coronavirus. In the meantime, we wish you, your family and friends all the best.
**Please keep in touch with this page for the most up to date information.**
Thank you for your loyalty and love of the mountains.