Mountain High Resort will be closing today at 4pm due to ongoing concerns about Coronavirus. We realize this is disappointing to the winter sports community. With the current storm, we will remain closed through Thursday then re-evaluate conditions daily beginning Friday 3/20. Please check back with us prior to heading up.

We have not come to this decision lightly but fully understand the magnitude we are dealing with as a community, nation, and world. During this closure, we will continue grooming the mountain to maintain our snowpack. While we currently do not know how long this will last, we are ready to resume operations at a moment's notice. There is up to 5 feet of snow in some places and we fully intend to reopen as soon as we can, in a manner that is safe, respectful, and in line with regional Covid-19 guidelines.

We truly appreciate everyone who visited Mountain High this winter and look forward to seeing you when we reopen. If we are not able to reopen this season:

  • All paid tickets would be valid through December 24th.
  • Refunds would be available for unused tickets purchased after March 9th.
  • Pass holders would also have the opportunity to renew for $299.

Questions? Please email us here.

Thank you again for your support and love of the mountains.

Karl Kapuscinski
President & CEO


Add A Comment: