Happy St Patrick's Day from all of us at Mountain High. Unfortunately we didn't have the luck of the Irish this year. Or the Spanish for that matter. But we did have some brilliant days in December and January and we hope you enjoyed the snow. Until further notice Mountain High is closed for the 15/16 season. We will most certainly try to reopen if we receive new snow but, this late in the season, it would only be for a couple days at most. This late in the season it simply doesn't last. Thank you so much for joining us this winter and we look forward to seeing you back again next season. For the latest information please keep in touch with us here or contact us at email@example.com or toll free (888) 754-7878 ext 2.
Tickets, Vouchers, & Lessons
All unused 2015/16 tickets and vouchers have expired, are not good for the following season, and are non-refundable.
If you didn't get enough winter, show your Adult or Young Adult season pass at the following resorts and receive these exciting benefits through the end of their 2015/16 season.
- Snow Valley – Free skiing or snowboarding any day through the end of the 15/16 winter season. No restrictions. Simply present your 15/16 Mountain High season pass and photo ID. Click here to learn more about Snow Valley http://www.snow-valley.com/ or call (800) 680-SNOW.
- Brian Head – 20% Off adult weekend tickets now through the end of the 15/16 season. Midweek tickets are just $35. Simply present your 15/16 Mountain High season pass and photo ID. Click here to learn more about Brian Head, UT http://www.brianhead.com/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- China Peak - $36 Adult tickets any day while Mountain High is closed. Regularly $72. You save 50%! Simply present your 15/16 Mountain High season pass and photo ID. Click here to learn more about China Peak http://www.skichinapeak.com/ or email email@example.com .
Powder Alliance Pass Holders
Your Mountain High Powder Alliance Pass gets you three free days at 13 Powder Alliance resorts plus Brian Head, UT. That’s 42 free tickets. Don’t let this winter pass you buy without taking advantage of everything your Powder Alliance pass has to offer. Click here for a full listing of Powder Alliance resorts and restrictions.
Winter Guarantee Extended to all pass holders
Due to the shortened season, Mountain High is extending its VIP Winter Guarantee to all pass holders. Use your season pass four (4) times or less to be eligible for a credit towards next year's season pass. Up to 50%!
- Use 0 to 2 days = 50% of this year's purchase off the following season
- Use 3 to 4 days = 25% of this year's purchase off the following season
Click here for our Winter Guarantee FAQ. You must renew your pass by April 15th, 2016 to take advantage of this special offer. Contact us with questions today at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free (888) 754-7878 ext 2. All season pass purchases are non-refundable, non-transferable and not for resale. Mountain High makes no promise as to the length or quality of the season. Because of this we do not offer refunds whatsoever for any reason.