From all of us at Mountain High, we wish you and your family the best during these crazy times. Please stay healthy and safe. As you know, the resort is currently closed and we’ll remain that way until the state-wide lockdown is lifted. THERE IS NO UPHILL TRAVEL ALLOWED AT THIS TIME.
We truly appreciate everyone who visited Mountain High this winter and look forward to seeing you soon. Here is what we are doing to help offset your 19/20 purchases.
- All paid tickets are valid through December 24th, 2020. (Not FREE or trade tickets)
- Refunds or resort credits are available for unused tickets purchased after March 9th, 2020. Please email us at email@example.com to get started.
- 19/20 Pass Holders receive a $50 Resort Credit when they renew by April 15th. ($349 - $50 Resort Credit = $299. Resort Credit valid during 20/21 Season).
- There is no concession for 20/21 Season Passes purchased this spring.
- Freedom Tickets are being evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Please email your card # and request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Please email us here.
Thank you again for your support and love of the mountains.
President & CEO