Welcome to Mountain High's 20/21 After School Ski/Snowboard Adventure ASSA. Please see below for step-by-step guidelines for every parent and chaperone with children joining us this season.
- Lessons begin at 3pm and last 1 Hour and 45 minutes. Please be prompt when picking up your child after their lesson. Pick up is in the same location you dropped your child off.
- After the first lesson and for the remaining 3 visits, your child’s ASSA hard-card gives them hands-free access to our lifts. Ticket time is ONLY valid from 2pm-10pm, Wednesday-Friday.
- Due to Covid restrictions, there is no indoor waiting space at this time. Parents without a ticket are encouraged to wait in their vehicles or coordinate a pick-up time.
- Present your After School Program parking pass to the parking attendant and place on dash.
- Proceed to general parking. A parking attendant will guide you to a space.
- Gather all the belongings your child will need for the lesson. (ASSA hard card to access lifts, jackets, gloves, facemask, goggles, socks, snow pants).
- Take the long Moving Carpet due right of Big Pines base lodge to the top.
- Proceed straight ahead to the Children's Sports Center.
- If your child needs rentals, head inside where a Mountain High staff member will access the rental information you provided at registration.
- Grab your gear and head outside where a Winter Sport’s School instructor will be waiting.
- Have your child state their name so they may be checked in for their lesson. Children are grouped by skill level. (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced)
Your Group Sales team is here to answer any questions you may have at (760) 316-7834 or firstname.lastname@example.org