Sat Oct 21 - Sun Oct 22 - 11am-5pm
Join us for Weekend 3 (Oct 21-22) of Oktoberfest 2023 at our historic North Lodge. This event attracts thousands of visitors each year making it one of the largest festivals in Wrightwood. Admission is FREE and activities take place from 11am to 5pm.
Besides beer, beer, beer, Oktoberfest is filled with games and entertainment for all ages. Dress up for your chance to win 23/24 Lift Tickets ($139 Value) or enjoy traditional-esque German music (and a few dancing guests.)
Oktoberfest at Mountain High is more than just bending elbows. It's a family-friendly affair with vendors, food, and prizes for all participants.
Saturday 10/21 - Anthon Schnitzel And His Merrymakers 12pm-4pm
Schedule Of Events
- 12pm - Kids Cider Relay (Kids)
- 12:30 - Keg Roll (Adults)
- 1pm - Pumpkin Toss (Kids)
- 2pm - Limbo Contest (all ages)
- 2:30 - Raffle*
- 3pm - Beer Chugging Contest
- 3:30 - Raffle*
- 4pm - Stein Holding Contest
- 4:30 - Yodeling Contest
- 5pm - Best Costume Contest
- Pumpkin Patch
- Arts & Crafts. Pumpkin painting, etc.
- Bounce House
- Haybale Maze
- Face Painting
- German Potatoe Salad
- Plus Regular Menu
Buy A Stein & Save
- $20 Signature 22oz Oktoberfest Stein (filled)
- $10 Refills all weekend
Savor a slice of Bavaria at Mountain High's annual Oktoberfest. Quench your thirst at the biergarten, polka the day away or dig into a bratwurst...there's something for everyone at Oktoberfest!
Camping at the Table Mountain Campground has been extended through Nov 6th. Celebrate the fall festivities then cruise back to your campsite for a terrific Oktoberfest experience. Click here to book your campsite now.
Want to be a vendor? It's FREE with a $50 product donation to the raffle. Space is limited. Click here to book your space now.
- Due to overwhelming popularity and limited parking, we strongly encourage guests to carpool with a designated driver. Parking is FREE.
CONTACT: North Lodge @ (760) 316-7828
LOCATION: Mountain High's North Resort