Helpful Hints For A Successful Group Lesson
- If possible wear water-resistant or moisture wicking clothing and dress in layers for the greatest comfort. Temperatures generally begin chilly in the morning then warm up during the day. Recommended to use only one pair ski / snowboard socks, not multiple layers.
- Don’t forget snow goggles or sunglasses, sunscreen (recommend at least 30spf), lip balm, hat/beanie, gloves, jacket and plenty of water. A pocket snack is also good for quick energy.
- Recommended to arrive at least 1 hour prior to start time during the weekdays and 2 hours on weekends/holidays to assure ticket and equipment pick up is done in a timely manner.
- Traffic, road conditions and weather often cause unexpected delays in your travel time. Plan ahead and get to the mountain early.
- Pick up lesson vouchers, lift ticket and rental equipment at the “Winter Sports Center Check In” window beneath the Bullwheel Grill.
- Make sure everyone in your group has the correct lift ticket and lesson voucher. Children lift tickets and lesson vouchers are different than Adult lift tickets and lesson vouchers.
- Groups form 15 minutes (Adult Groups) and 30 minutes (Children Groups) minutes before start time and classes start promptly on-snow ready to ski or snowboard.
Parking is limited. Please consider arriving no later than 8am during the weekdays and 7:30 am on weekends/holidays to have a better chance of parking at the West Resort and avoid parking offsite.
If you have any additional questions, please call the Winter Sports Center at 760.316.7863 or email email@example.com