Snowy days are on their way and this Labor Day weekend, skiers & snowboarders save up to $350 on 22/23 Season Passes to Mountain High, Southern California’s closest winter resort. Guests who purchase by 9/5 also receive a FREE Buddy Ticket worth $129. It’s the best season pass deal in Southern California and pays for itself in just 4 visits.
Quantities are limited! Only 1,500 Labor Day Season Passes are available so guests are encouraged to sign up for a special pre-sale link here and purchase a day early.
Mountain High is Southern California’s closest winter resort with 14 lifts, 59 trails and more than 290 acres of terrific skiing, snowboarding & snow play. This year the resort is proud to announce more than $500K in snowmaking improvements, $200K worth of new ski & snowboard rentals, new camp-oriented youth development programs, and summer activities like camping & disc golf that last all year.
With a 22/23 Season Pass, guests receive unlimited skiing & snowboarding, day and night, with no restrictions plus 3 FREE days at 20 Powder Alliance Resorts. That’s up to 60 FREE tickets! Some restrictions apply. The Powder Alliance is one of the nation’s largest reciprocal season pass programs with resorts in the US, Canada, Japan, and New Zealand.
Other season pass benefits include
- 10%-25% Off Non-Sale Retail
- Four (4) 25% Off Day or Night Ticket, non-holiday. Not valid 12/24-1/8, 1/14-1/16, 2/18-2/20.
- One (1) Free round at the Sky High DGC. Includes disc rentals. (Pass Holder Only)Click here for a full list of pricing and benefits.
With Mountain High’s free Season Pass Assurance, guests can feel good about their purchase. If, for any reason, you cannot use your season pass, return it by December 1st and transfer the full value towards the purchase of a 23/24 season pass. There is no fee to defer your season pass to winter 22/23 however you may only defer one season. Learn more about Mountain High’s Season Pass Assurance at https://www.mthigh.com/site/tickets-and-groups/season-passes/assurance
Anytime Season Passes start at just $549 for adults and $349 for children 12 & under. Regularly $899 adult, guests save $350 during this limited time offer. Seniors age 70 & over receive a FREE season pass and children ages 6 and under receive a FREE season pass with the purchase of an adult season pass. Visit https://www.mthigh.com/site/tickets-and-groups/season-passes/season-pass-sale-laborday for a full list of pricing and benefits.
This year guests can customize their season pass with terrific “add-ons.”
- Seasonal Parking Pass / $129 – A Seasonal Parking Pass allows you to park at any of our three (3) resorts and avoid the $20 Parking Fee. It does not guarantee you a spot if the lots are full. Valid on any car. May only be used once per day.
- Unlimited Ski & Snowboard Rentals / $199 – Get unlimited ski and snowboard rentals for the entire season. Includes helmet.
- Yeti Snow Play Season Pass / $99 – Get unlimited access to all Yeti Snow Park activities, all season.
- $120 Resort Voucher / $99 – Resort vouchers may be used towards any non-sale ticket, rental, lesson, retail or F & B purchase. This does not include alcohol or season passes. There are no refunds. No change will be given. Any unused vouchers expire at the end of the 22/23 season.
Beginning September 3rd, 2022, passes may be purchased at mthigh.com, at the resort, and by phone at 888 754 7878. Please note there is a $10 processing for all new passes purchased including senior and children 6 & under.
“For the cost of a handful of tickets, you can enjoy an entire season of skiing and snowboarding at Mountain High, Southern California’s closest winter resort,” says John McColly, Mountain High Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
For more information or to schedule an interview, please contact John McColly, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, at (760) 316-7803 or email@example.com . Follow Mountain High Resorts on Instagram @mthighsnow, Twitter @mthigh and Facebook.
Mountain High Resorts is Southern California’s closest winter destination located just 90 minutes from Los Angeles and Orange County. The area consists of three separate mountain (East Resort, West Resort, and North Resort) and offers a wide variety of lifts and trails, a world-class terrain park, an outstanding winter sports school and the Yeti’s Snow Parks. Night skiing and snowboarding are available seven nights-a-week peak season and snowmaking covers more than 80 percent of the slopes. Mountain High traditionally operates from mid-November to mid-April. Visit www.mthigh.com for more information. Mountain High is an equal opportunity service provider operating under an Angeles National Forest special use permit.