It may be warm where you are but it's winter at 8,000ft. We have plenty of snow for all winter activities plus we are expanding the Yeti's Snow Park at the base of East to offer more tubing lanes, more sledding lanes, and a larger snow play area. If you've been tubing before, come see all that's new. Please note, only the activities at the base of East are currently available. There is no lift service for skiing, snowboarding, or scenic sky chair rides at the East Resort this weekend.
Snowmaking resumes around the clock next week as cold temperatures return Monday - Wednesday.
Night riding is now available Wednesday - Sunday from 5pm to 10pm. Look for major park rebuilds Monday and Tuesday nights now that we have the extra hours.
- 1/31 College Night with DJ Uncle Nate
- 2/1 DJ J Dub 12pm-4pm @ Foggy Goggle
- 2/2 Super Sunday - Watch the big game!
- 2/4 Local's Night - 50% Off Police, Fire, Military, & Local Residents
- 2/7 Get Greased @ Foggy Goggle - Volcom, Beer Savage, & Beach Grease
- 2/7 19th Annual Firefighters Quest Ski & Ride Day
- 2/8 Send It - Pro/Am Double Jump contest by Explosive