Winter is here! Learn everything you need to know to have a successful season at Mountain High. We can't wait to see you!
|Yeti's Snow Play||X||East Resort|
|Scenic Sky Chair Rides||X||East Resort 10:00am-3:00pm 12/25-1/3|
|Ski & Snowboard Rentals||X||West Resort|
|Group & Private Lessons||X||West Resort|
|Sno Go Snow Bikes||X||Coming Soon!|
We’ve re-imagined the mountain experience to help keep you safe this winter. Click here to see what Mountain High is doing to mitigate the spread of Covid-19 and what you can do to have a successful day on the mountain.
- All guests must have a valid lift ticket, season pass, or reservation to access Mountain High this winter.
- Tickets, lessons, and rentals must be purchased in advance. Tickets, lessons, and rentals are not sold at the resort this year.
- Guests must wear face coverings in all public spaces and practice social distancing at all times.
- Cashless. Please be prepared to pay with an ATM or Credit Card
- Indoor access will be limited. Guests should be prepared for an outdoor experience this winter, no matter the conditions. Lodges will be available for restrooms and retail purchases only.
- Lift lines have been reconfigured with social distancing markers and chairlift loading capacities have been reduced until further notice. Guests are encouraged to ride with others in their party.
- Mountain High's Retail Shop is open with reduced capacities and enhanced sanitizing protocols in place.
- Tuning & Repair Services will be available with enhanced sanitizing protocols, subject to change.
Tickets & Passes
Single-day, Afternoon, and Night Tickets are now available. Please click here for pricing and advance purchase options. Changes to lift ticket availability may be made without notice. Reload your ticket and go straight to the lifts using our direct-to-lift technology.
- Purchase tickets in advance. Tickets are not sold at the resort.
- FREE - Children 4 & Under
- FREE - Seniors 70
Didn't receive your season pass yet? Pick up your season pass at the Season Pass Office located next to the ticket windows at the West Resort. If you renewed your season pass, use the same card. You will not be receiving a new card in the mail. We are here to help daily from 9am-3pm. If you still need to purchase your season pass, click here or call us and we will walk you through the process. (888) 754-7878 ext 2.
Ski & Snowboard Rentals are now available daily at the West Resort. Snow Bike rentals are coming soon. Click here to reserve your equipment. Rentals are not sold at the resort.
Will There Be Snowmaking Opening Week? We make snow at every opportunity early season to open new terrain as quickly as possible. When snowmaking is underway, be sure to dress warmly and keep your head covered. Protecting your face makes ALL the difference when snowmaking is on so don't risk a bad day when something as simple as a face mask can help. Click here to see when and where snow is being made. Click here to learn more about HOW snow is made
Mountain High is located just an hour and a half from L.A. and Orange County. You won't find an easier drive to the mountains anywhere.