Open Through Sunday, April 11th
The majority of the West Resort is open with terrific Spring skiing and snowboarding. Come join us for one last day on the mountain. We are open through Sunday, April 11th. Save more than 15% when you visit midweek. Click here to reserve tickets now.
See below for everything you need to know about "Early-Season" at Mountain High. We can't wait to see you!
|Snow Play (Tubing, sledding, etc)||X|
|Scenic Sky Chair Rides||X|
|Sno Go Snow Bike Rentals||X|
Will There Be Snowmaking Opening Week? We do not expect to make snow anymore during the 2020/21 season. Click here to learn more about HOW snow is made.
- Weekdays 9:00am-4;00pm
- Weekends 8:30am-4:00pm
Tickets & Passes
Day and Afternoon tickets are now available. Please click here for pricing and advance purchase options. Changes to lift ticket availability may be made without notice. Reload your ticket and go straight to the lifts using our direct-to-lift technology.
$79 Spring Rate April 10th & 11th
- $79 Day Ticket valid from 8:30am-4pm
- No Half Tickets available.
- FREE - Children 4 & Under
- FREE - Seniors 70
2021/22 Season Pass Sale
Ski/snowboard the rest of this winter FREE with a 21/22 Season Pass. A Season Pass is the BEST way to access the mountain and pays for itself in as little as 5 visits. Pass holders receive full access to all three Mountain High Resorts, day and night with no restrictions. NO RESERVATIONS NEEDED.
Enjoy a Worry-Free winter with Mountain High's new Season Pass Assurance, FREE with the purchase of every season pass.
Mountain High has a full selection of top-of-the-line equipment tuned to the highest standards. We offer skis, snowboards, Sno Go Snow Bikes, and helmets. We do not rent clothing or accessories. Rentals are available at our West Resort and must be reserved in advance.
Save 40% on almost everything in stock at the Mountain High retail shop including, boots, jackets, and signature Mountain High apparel.
Parking is currently FREE midweek, $20 on weekends. Save money by carpooling or parking for free in the lower lot. Click here to learn more.
Mountain High is located just an hour and a half from L.A. and Orange County. You won't find an easier drive to the mountains anywhere.
Health & Safety During Covid
We’ve re-imagined the mountain experience to help keep you safe this winter. Click here to see what Mountain High is doing to mitigate the spread of Covid-19 and what you can do to have a successful day on the mountain.
- All guests must have a valid lift ticket, season pass, or reservation to access Mountain High this winter.
- Tickets, lessons, and rentals must be purchased in advance. Tickets, lessons, and rentals are not sold at the resort this year.
- Guests must wear face coverings in all public spaces and practice social distancing at all times.
- Cashless. Please be prepared to pay with an ATM or Credit Card
- Indoor access will be limited. Guests should be prepared for an outdoor experience this winter, no matter the conditions. Lodges will be available for restrooms and retail purchases only.
- Lift lines have been reconfigured with social distancing markers and chairlift loading capacities have been reduced until further notice. Guests are encouraged to ride with others in their party.
- Mountain High's Retail Shop is open with reduced capacities and enhanced sanitizing protocols in place.
- Tuning & Repair Services will be available with enhanced sanitizing protocols, subject to change.