Join us for our first big event of the 19/20 Winter Season. Opening Day is going to be LOUD with live music, DJ’s, and tons of giveaways.
Lifts will run from 9am-4pm accessing Upper Chisolm, Lower Chisolm, Cruiser, and Sunnyside plus a terrific opening-day park. Buy tickets today and we will see you on the mountain. Please note opening day is based on the weather and subject to change.
|Opening Day Schedule||Saturday 11/23|
|7am||Free coffee & doughnuts||
Bottom of Blue Ridge Express
|8:55am||Opening Countdown||Bottom of Blue Ridge Express|
|9:00am||First Chair / Banner Breakthrough||Bottom of Blue Ridge Express|
|11:00am||DJs||Foggy Goggle Stage|
|12:00pm||Raffle and Giveaways||Foggy Goggle Stage|
|1:00pm||Opening Day Photo||Foggy Goggle Stage|
|1:00pm||Live Music||Foggy Goggle Stage|
|4:00pm||Go Home||Dream about tomorrow|
- Opening day tickets are $39 Online, $59 Onsite.
- Quantities are limited. Must purchase 48 hours in advance.
- Opening day is weather dependent. Tickets will be valid on Opening Day 2019 whenever that is.
- FREE - Children 12 & Under w/ paying adult. $49 otherwise.
- Ticket prices are subject to change without notice.
|Target Opening Dates|
|Yeti Snow Park - East||11/23||8:30am-4:30pm|
|Yeti Snow Park - North||12/21||8:30am-4:30pm|
*Opening dates are weather dependent. Ticket windows and the lodge open 30 minutes earlier.
Didn't receive your season pass yet? Pick up your season pass at the Season Pass Office located next to the ticket windows at the West Resort. We are here to help daily from 9am-3pm. If you still need to purchase your season pass, click here or call us and we will walk you through the process. (888) 754-7878 ext 2.
What services will be available?
- Most amenities will be available such as rentals, retail, repair, guest services and more.
- Lessons will not be available for the first few days while we open our teaching terrain.
- The Big Pines base lodge will be available for hot coffee and grab n go food.
- The Foggy Goggle will be open from 11 am to 4 pm for warm drinks & spirits.
Will There Be Snowmaking Opening Week?
We make snow at every opportunity early season to open new terrain as quickly as possible. When snowmaking is underway be sure to dress warmly and keep your head covered. Protecting your face makes ALL the difference when snowmaking is on so don't risk a bad day when something as simple as a face mask can help. Click here to see when and where snow is being made. Click here to learn more about HOW snow is made.