Join something special and help us grow our successful team. Mountain High is searching for a dynamic individual to fill the role of Assistant Marketing Manager. This is a full-time position contributing to the development and implementation of all resort advertising, communications, and promotions. This includes everything from campaign creation, to content development, to execution and tracking. Must have 2+ years of Marketing and/or resort experience and be able to ski or snowboard proficiently.
Grow your career at one of the country’s most progressive winter resorts.
Responsible for but not limited to the following
- Assist the VP of Sales & Marketing with campaign development and strategic planning.
- Administer website @ mthigh.com. Includes updating web pages, writing blogs, managing snow reports, and more.
- Grow and maintain all social media channels most specifically Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. Includes content creation, promotion development, ad placement, and tracking.
- Place and track Search advertising through Google Adwords and Facebook Business.
- Optimize website for search (SEO)
- Assist with weekend events & promotions.
- Respond to daily questions from all website, social media and review channels.
- Produce and administer weekly contests and surveys including winner selection, guest notification, web & social media updates, and fulfillment.
- Develop Influencer Program. Recruit influencers.
- Early morning snow reporting several days a week
- Fulfill internet orders (t-shirts, stickers, posters, etc)
- Manage the office. Make sure it is clean, presentable. Copiers and printers have ink. Office supplies stocked.
- Set up photo shoots. Call riders. Work with riders and mags to set up filming opportunities.
Qualifications should include the following
- 2 years direct marketing experience is required
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field is preferred
- Strong computer and web editing skills required. Photoshop and Illustrator preferred.
- Intermediate and above skiing and/or snowboarding skills
- Excellent writing skills, presentation/PowerPoint skills & other Microsoft Office applications
- Video and photography skills a plus
- Must be able to be at the resort early
PERKS of being a Mountain High Employee
- Free Employee Season Pass
- Dependent Passes for $25
- Free tickets for family and friends
- Discounts on Food, Lessons, Rentals & Non-Sale Retail Items
This is a benefited position offering medical, dental, vision and 401K, as well as, vacation/holiday/sick pay and employee discounts. Dependable transportation for winter driving conditions is recommended. Mountain High Resort is EEOC & ADA Compliant and a Drug-Free Workplace.
This is a brief summary of the position and not intended to be a complete job description.
Dependable transportation for winter driving conditions recommended. Mountain High Resort is EEOC & ADA Compliant and a Drug-Free Workplace.