How stoked are you for winter? Opening day will be here before you know it so start getting ready. Here are some tips to help you plan your trip. If you haven't purchased your season pass yet, do it now before the price goes up 11/1. Passes are now just $299 Adult, $199 Child (Reg $699 Adult). You save 50%. It's the best season pass deal in So Cal and pays for itself in less than 4 visits. Click here to learn more.
Target Opening Dates*
- West Resort - November 17th
- East/Yeti Snow Park - November 23rd
- East Resort - December 15th
- North/Tubing & Resort - December 22nd
- Weekends & Holidays 8:30am-10pm
- Weekdays 9am-4pm
- Nights: Weekend operations begin Thanksgiving Weekend. 7 Nights a week begins 12/15.
- The Big Pines base lodge opens daily at 8:00 am along with tickets, rentals, guest services, and the season pass office.
- $59 Adult Early Season. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- $25 Child 12 & under
- Children 6 and under ski FREE when accompanied by a paying adult. Seniors 70+ are free every day.
What services will be available?
- All amenities will be available including lessons, rentals, retail, repair, guest services and more.
- The Big Pines base lodge at West will be available for hot coffee and grab n go food.
- The Foggy Goggle will be open daily from 11 am to 4 pm for warm snacks & spirits.
Will There Be Snowmaking Opening Week?
We make snow at every opportunity early season to open new terrain as quickly as possible. When snowmaking is underway be sure to dress warmly and keep your head covered. Protecting your face makes ALL the difference when snowmaking is on so don't risk a bad day when something as simple as a face mask can help. Click here to see when and where snow is being made. Click here to learn more about HOW snow is made.
Yeti's Snow Park
Tubing, Snowplay, and introductory lessons are set to begin 11/23, weather dependent. Click here to learn more.
Any other tips? Yes.
How can I follow the conversation?
- Click here to sign up for the Powder Alert and receive storm updates, ticket deals and special events.
- #MTHIGH for all your important conversations.
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram @mthighsnow