Mountain High Opening Day Information
Our target opening date is November 17th but Mountain High will be ready to open anytime after the 1st if conditions permit. All we need are cold temperatures or natural snow to get started. Purchase your 17/18 season pass now and come join us! The West Resort will be our primary focus and we plan to be the first resort to open in the region with top-to-bottom terrain features and slopes for beginner to upper intermediate skiers and snowboarders. With nearly three times the water for snowmaking as last year, we will be able to make a ton of snow this winter and that means earlier openings, better coverage, more days at East, more snow features, and a longer season. Wax those skis and boards...winter is almost here!
Check back for the latest information or sign up for the Powder Alert to receive an email notification of opening day.
What is the price?
Save money by choosing Mountain High! Early season ticket pricing to be announced. Children 6 and under ski FREE when accompanied by a paying adult. Seniors 70+ are free every day. Early season ticket prices are subject to change without notice.*
What services will be available?
- All amenities with the exception of lessons will be available opening day. These iclude rentals, retail, repair, guest services and more.
- The Big Pines base lodge at West is available for hot coffee and grab n go food.
- The Foggy Goggle, slopeside bar and barbecue, will be open daily from 11 am to 4 pm for warm snacks & spirits.
- The Bullwheel Bar & Grill opening tba.
Will There Be Snowmaking?
We make snow at every opportunity early season to open new terrain as quickly as possible. When snowmaking is underway be sure to dress warmly and keep your head covered. Protecting your face makes ALL the difference when snowmaking is on so don't risk a bad day when something as simple as a face mask can help. Click here to see when and where snow is being made. Click here to learn more about HOW snow is made.
North Pole Tubing Park
The North Pole Tubing Park is currently closed. Opening TBA Click here to learn more.
Any other tips? Yes.
- Reload your Quick-E Ticket online and skip the ticket windows. No discount until lift tickets are at full price.
How can I follow the conversation?
- Click here to sign up for the Powder Alert and receive storm updates, ticket deals and special events.
- #MTHIGH for all your important conversations.
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram @mthighsnow