Join the resort where you can work in the mountains and play at the beach. Mountain High is seeking a results-oriented Sales Manager to oversee and work alongside our Group and Pre-Sold Sales Departments. This important position is responsible for generating new business, meeting sales goals, and servicing group guests.
This position requires both a presence at the resort and on the road. Applicants must be goal oriented individuals who have the tools, knowledge, and ability to grow our various discount ticket products.
The Sales Manager reports to the VP Of Sales & Marketing and is responsible for but, not limited to the following:
- Outside Sales
- Group Sales
- Corporate and Consignment Sales
- Shop Programs
- Trade Shows and On-Site Appearances
Qualifications should include the following
- 3+ years direct sales experience
- Strong understanding of the snowboarding and skiing markets
- Excellent writing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
PERKS of being a Mountain High Employee
- Free Employee Season Pass
- Dependent Passes for $25
- Free tickets for family and friends.
- Discounts on Food, Lessons, Rentals & Non-Sale Retail Items
At Mountain High, we introduce, educate, and inspire guests to participate in a lifetime of winter sports. This is a benefited position including medical/dental/vision, paid vacation and holidays during months of employment.
This is a summary of the position and not intended to be a complete job description.
Dependable transportation for winter driving conditions recommended. Mountain High Resort is EEOC & ADA Compliant and a Drug-Free Workplace.