Mountain High Resort is one of the leading winter resorts in Southern California. We are looking to hire an Electrician to safely do the following:
Responsible for but not limited to the following
- Maintain and repair the electrical systems of the base facilities, inside and outside
- Maintain all switch gear and transformers
- Maintain and repair on hill and parking lot lighting
- Assist the Lift Maintenance department in electrical maintenance of ski lifts
- Assist the Snowmaking department in electrical maintenance of snowmaking equipment
- Planning and installation of electrical projects
Qualifications should include the following
- Minimum of 1-year experience
- Must be a self-starter, goal-oriented, with ability to multi-task
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced environment with changing priorities while maintaining a high level of professionalism
- Available to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays, during the busy season
PERKS of being a Mountain High Employee
- Free Employee Season Pass
- Dependent Passes for $25
- Free tickets for family and friends
- Discounts on Food, Lessons, Rentals & Non-Sale Retail Items
Benefits include holiday/sick pay and employee discounts.
This is a brief summary of the position and not intended to be a complete job description.
Dependable transportation for winter driving conditions is recommended. Mountain High Resort is EEOC & ADA Compliant and a Drug-Free Workplace.