Mountain High is one of the leading resorts in Southern California because our employees live and breathe winter sports. If you enjoy working (hard) in a spectacular environment… if you demand the most from yourself, your life, and your job…then you’re invited to apply for the IT Assistant Manager position in our Mountain High Information Technology Department!
We are looking for candidates competent in the following:
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016
- Server Virtualization: Specifically, VMware ESXi
- Storage Management
- Cisco equipment, TCP/IP and networking protocols
- VoIP Phones
- Wireless Technology & Hardware
- PC Hardware Diagnostics & Repair
- Windows 10/8/7
- iOS & Android Support
- End User Support
- Maintain highest levels of confidentiality
- Must be able to ride ski lift to make repairs on-hill
Experience with the following is preferred:
- Skiing/Snowboarding is a PLUS!
- CompTIA Network+ Certification
- VMware Certification
- Free Season Pass
- Dependent Passes $25
- Discounts on Food, Retail, Rentals and Lessons
This position is benefited position to include medical/dental/life/401k, paid vacation, and holidays during months of employment.
This is a brief summary of the position and not intended to be a complete job description. Dependable transportation for winter driving conditions is recommended. Mountain High Resort is EEOC & ADA Compliant and a Drug-Free Workplace.