Mountain High is one of the leading resorts in Southern California because our employees live and breathe winter sports. If you enjoy working (hard) in a spectacular environment… if you demand the most from yourself, your life, and your job…then you’re invited to apply for the IT Assistant position in our Mountain High Information Technology Department!
We are looking for a candidate that has a passion for winter sports, as well as, be competent in the following:
- Configure and Troubleshoot Hardware
- Mobile Phones
- Video Surveillance
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- Proficiency in Microsoft products
- End User Support
- Maintain highest levels of confidentiality
Experience with the following is preferred:
- Skiing/Snowboarding is a PLUS!
- Must be able to ride lift to make repairs on-hill
- Standard Network Wiring
- Cisco equipment, TCP/IP and networking protocols
- A+ Certification
- Free Season Pass
- Dependent Passes $25
- Discounts on Food, Retail, Rentals and Lessons
This is a brief summary of the position and not intended to be a complete job description.
Dependable transportation for winter driving conditions recommended.
Mountain High Resort is EEOC & ADA Compliant and a Drug-Free Workplace.