Helpful Hints For A Successful Group Lesson
- If possible wear water-resistant clothing and dress in layers for the greatest comfort. Temperatures generally begin chilly in the morning then warm up during the day.
- Don’t forget sunscreen (at least 30spf), lip balm, hat / beanie, gloves, jacket and plenty of water. A pocket snack is also good for quick energy
- Be at the resort by 8:00am non-holiday weekdays and 7:30am on holidays and weekends.
- Get tickets, lesson vouchers and rental equipment at the Learning Center ticket window beneath the Bullwheel Grill on weekends and holidays.
- Be at the Winter Sports School meeting area 30 minutes prior to your lesson. You will find it at the top of the moving carpet beneath the Bullwheel Grill.
- Make sure everyone in your group has the correct ticket and lesson voucher. Children’s are different than adults.
- First-Time lessons are offered almost every hour on weekends and holidays from 9:00am to 2:00pm
- Traffic, road conditions and weather often cause unexpected delays in your travel time. Plan ahead and get to the mountain early.