It's Spring At Mountain High
Come enjoy the soft snow and beautiful spring weather. Click here to view today's snow report. We are currently open day to day through Sunday 2/28 and then closed temporarily until we receive new snow. More winter storms are heading our way and we traditionally close in mid April so there is still plenty of winter left to be had. Hold on to any tickets or voucher you may have. Click here to see the Open Snow forecast which predicts new snow March 7th - 11th.
What is the price?
Ski/snowboard for just $36 when you preactivate your Express Pass. Beginning Monday, February 22nd:
- $49 Adult Day Tickets
- $30 Adult Night Tickets (Wed-Sun 5pm to 10pm)
- $25 Child Tickets (12 & under)
- Children six and under ski FREE when accompanied by a paying adult. Seniors 70+ are free every day.
- 4 Day tickets may now be split to share with family and friends. Use up to 4 per day.
- 4 Night tickets may now be upgraded to day tickets for just $10
- Snow Jam tickets are now valid any day.
- Prices will go up once we open more terrain. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Are lessons available?
- The Winter Sports School is still offering a full menu of group and private lessons for ages 13+.
- For children 4-12 we are offering our late-season $99 PRIVATE SPECIAL only. Just $99 for a 1 hour private lesson, ski or snowboard rentals good all day, and an all day lift ticket. Available first come, first served at the ticket windows. Please arrive early. Quantities are limited.
- Night lessons are no longer available.
What other services will be available?
- All amenities are available including rentals, retail, repair, guest services and more.
- The Winter Sports School is open offering group and private lessons for adults ages 13 and up. For children 4 to 12 we are offering our late-season $99 PRIVATE SPECIAL. Just $99 for a 1 hour private lesson, ski or snowboard rentals, and an all day lift ticket. Available first come, first served at the ticket windows. Please arrive early. Quantities are limited. Night lessons are no longer available.
- The Big Pines base lodge at West is available for hot coffee and grab n go food.
- The Foggy Goggle, slopeside bar and barbecue, is open Friday - Sunday at 10am for warm snacks & spirits.
- The Bullwheel Bar & Grill is closed indefinitely.
Will There Be Snowmaking?
We make snow at every opportunity to provide you with the best conditions possible. When snowmaking is under way please dress warmly and keep your head covered. Protecting your face makes ALL the difference so don't risk a bad day when something as simple as a bandanna can make all the difference. Click here to learn more about HOW snow is made.
North Pole Tubing Park Closed
The North Pole Tubing Park is currently closed however it will reopen as soon as we receive more snow. The North Pole Tubing Park is Southern California's closest tubing facility with up to ten lanes when fully open, two moving carpets and custom tubes. Traditional Operating Hours are 8:30am to 5:00pm Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays through mid March. Tickets start at just $20 for 2 hours. Click here to learn more.
How can I follow the conversation?
- Click here to sign up for the Powder Alert and receive storm updates, ticket deals and special events.
- #MTHIGH for all your important conversations.
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram @mthighsnow