Mountain High is open for the 18.19 season. It's snowing so come get your first runs of the winter. As our way of saying Thank You, First Responders w/ ID ski or snowboard FREE through Dec 9th. Plus, we will match any donations up to $100 made at the resort to the Red Cross Fire Disaster Relief Fund. Kids 12 and under also ski FREE through December 21st when accompanied by a paying adult ($49 without).
Target Opening Dates*
- West Resort - December 4th
- Yeti Snow Park @ East - December 8th
- East Resort - December 15th
- North/Tubing & Resort - December 22nd
*Opening dates are weather dependent
- Weekdays 9:00am-10:00pm
- Weekends & Holidays 8:30am-10:00pm
- The Big Pines base lodge opens daily at 8:00 am along with tickets, rentals, guest services, and the season pass office.
- The Bullwheel Grill is open today from 10am-8pm.
- 4-Hr, 8-HR, and Night tickets now available. Click for current pricing.
- Save up to 50% when you activate your Quick E-Ticket online.
- FREE - First Responders With ID Through 12/9
- FREE - Children 12 & Under w/ paying adult. $49 without.
- Ticket prices are subject to change without notice.
What services will be available?
- All amenities are be available including lessons, rentals, retail, repair, guest services and more.
- The Big Pines base lodge at West will be available for hot coffee and grab n go food.
- The Foggy Goggle will be open daily from 11 am to 4 pm for warm snacks & spirits.
- The Bullwheel Bar & Grll will be open Friday, Saturday & Sunday from 11am-8pm beginning 12/7.
Will There Be Snowmaking Opening Week?
We make snow at every opportunity early season to open new terrain as quickly as possible. When snowmaking is underway be sure to dress warmly and keep your head covered. Protecting your face makes ALL the difference when snowmaking is on so don't risk a bad day when something as simple as a face mask can help. Click here to see when and where snow is being made. Click here to learn more about HOW snow is made.
Yeti's Snow Park
Tubing, Snowplay, and introductory lessons are set to begin 12/8, weather dependent. Click here to learn more.
Any other tips? Yes.
How can I follow the conversation?
- Click here to sign up for the Powder Alert and receive storm updates, ticket deals and special events.
- #MTHIGH for all your important conversations.
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram @mthighsnow