Sat Oct 30
Don't miss this year's Halloween Festival featuring the Haunted North Lodge, Haunted Hayride, Best Costume Contest, pumpkin painting, and much more! Bring the family. There is fun activities for children of all ages.
- Live music 2pm-6pm
- Take a haunted hayride through the abandoned campgrounds. $5 per ride.
- Discover the mystery of the Haunted North Lodge. $5 per visit or $7 unlimited.
- Haunted House and Haunted Hay rides begin at dark
- Food and drink specials
- Best Costume Contest. Dress to impress. Winner receives 2 lift tickets ($238 Value). Winner announced at 8pm.
- Pumpkin Painting. Paint between 4pm and 5pm.
CONTACT: North Lodge @ (760) 316-7828
LOCATION: Mountain High's North Resort