Join us for a fun day on the mountain. See below for February hours, pricing, and promotions. Please check the snow report prior to heading up.
- Monday - Thursday: 9am to 4pm
- Friday: 9am to 10pm
- Saturday: 8:30am to 10pm
- Sunday: 8:30am to 4pm
- The Big Pines base lodge opens 30 minutes earlier along with tickets, rentals, guest services, and the season pass office.
- Load your Quick E-Ticket online and save up to 50% when you purchase 48 Hours in advance.
- Sunday - Thursday: Get a day ticket for the 4-Hour price. Includes a FREE reusable Quick E-Ticket.
- Friday & Saturday: $79 8-Hour, $74 4-Hour, $45 Night 5pm-10pm, $40 Child 12 & Under
- Children 6 and under ski FREE when accompanied by a paying adult. Seniors 70+ are free every day.
Split Your Powder Packs
Upgrade Your 4-Night Powder Pack
Lesson Reservation Pick Up
Please pick up all lesson reservations at the Season Pass window. New reservations are not being accepted.
What services are available?
- All amenities are available including lessons, rentals, retail, repair, guest services and more.
- The Big Pines base lodge at West is available for hot coffee and grab n go food.
- The Foggy Goggle is open daily at 11m for warm snacks & spirits.
Will There Be Snowmaking?
We make snow at every opportunity the keep the slopes looking great. When snowmaking is underway, be sure to dress warmly and keep your head covered. Protecting your face makes ALL the difference when snowmaking is on so don't risk a bad day when something as simple as a face mask can help. Click here to see when and where snow is being made. Click here to learn HOW snow is made.
North Pole Tubing Park
The North Pole Tubing Park has closed for the season and will not be reopening. Click here to learn more.
How can I follow the conversation?
- Click here to sign up for the Powder Alert and receive storm updates, ticket deals and special events.
- Tag all your memorable Mountain High conversations with #MTHIGH.
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram @mthighsnow