Mountain High Resorts is committed to ensuring the Health and Safety of our guests and employees. This includes following guidelines and regulations from Federal, State, and Local agencies with regard to preventing the spread of COVID-19. Due to the changing nature of the public health emergency and changing recommendations from public health agencies, Mountain High's policies, and procedures related to mitigating the risk of disease and transmission will likely change over time, with little or no notice. In such, every reasonable effort will be made to advise our guests and employees of changes to any procedures or policy. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns about the resort's policies and procedures.
- Guests must wear face coverings when indoors and practice social distancing at all times.
- If you are feeling sick, please stay home.
- Be wise...Sanitize! Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer frequently.
Purchase In Advance
Daily attendance levels have been reduced to provide you with the best experience. Tickets, lessons, and rentals must be purchased in advance, sometimes up to 48Hrs. Click here to get started.
- Cashless - Mountain High has goine cashless. Please be prepared to pay with Credit or Debit Card at the resort.
- Refunds - All purchases are final. If you would like to reschedule prior to 72 Hours, please email us at email@example.com. All changes must take place during the season of purchase. There are no changes within 72 hours.
Food & Beverage Services
Most food venues are open daily. All food & beverage services will be "grab & go". There is no indoor seating. Please be prepared for an outdoor experience. All guests will be asked to adhere to all guidelines and measures.
- Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arms’ length) from other people - social distancing markers are lined out on the floor for reference
- All tables are now 8ft apart
- All surfaces are sanitized numerous times daily & guests have access to alcohol-based sanitizer wipes
- All staff will wear a face mask and gloves while interacting with guests and during food service & preparation
- Mountain High employees will be adhering to procedures recommended by the state of California and LA County with regard to workplace safety and food handling. Please do not gather in groups, stay out of crowded places, and avoid mass gatherings.
Private and Group Lessons are available daily at the WEST RESORT. Lessons must be booked online at least 72 Hours in advance. Quantities are limited. Click here to reserve your lesson.
Right To Refuse Service
We have the right to refuse service to anyone at any time for any reason. We also reserve the right to cancel, revoke, and/or limit ticket/pass usage at any time for any reason.
Employee & Guest Health Concerns
Employees are instructed to stay home if they do not feel well. Employees and guests who are exhibiting any of the symptoms of COVID-19 while at the property may be asked to consider leaving the property for the Health and Safety of others.
Vendors, Contractors, Concessionaires
All 3rd parties conducting business on Mountain High property (contractors, vendors, concessionaires) will be required to adhere to Mountain High's and Federal, State, and Local agencies' recommendations as it pertains to COVID 19. Mountain High may at its discretion ask the 3rd party to submit to a temperature check and answer questions pertaining to recent health conditions.
Communication, Requests, Concerns
Due to the changing nature of the public health situation, communication is essential. We encourage anyone with questions, concerns, recommendations, or requests regarding the health and safety of the resort, their worksite, tasks, or procedures, should immediately contact their manager, director, or Human Resources.
We encourage communication and collaboration as we work together to manage our business and protect our Mountain High Family throughout this unprecedented challenge.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at 888-754-7878.