Bring your kids to the snow this Thanksgiving Weekend 11/27-11/29. The Yeti's Snow Play at Mountain High is OPEN from 10am-4pm with snow play, light sledding, and other activities. Slide down the sledding hill, crawl through the snow tunnels, or meet the Yeti and his friends. Just $25 for 2Hrs. Remember to dress warmly, bring your gloves, and wear your facemasks.
- Retail is open from 10am-3pm.
- Grab & Go Food is available in the base lodge.
- Tubing and scenic sky chair rides are coming soon!
- 10:00am to 4:00pm Fridays
- 10:00am to 4:00pm Saturday & Sunday
Tickets & Passes
- $25 For 2Hrs.
- Purchase tickets at the resort,
- Attendance will be limited.
- Please arrive early for the best experience.
Mountain High is located just an hour and a half from L.A. and Orange County. You won't find an easier drive to the mountains anywhere.
We’ve re-imagined the mountain experience to help keep you safe this winter. Click here to see what Mountain High is doing to mitigate the spread of Covid-19 and what you can do to have a successful day on the mountain.
- Guests must wear face coverings in all public spaces and practice social distancing at all times.
- Cashless. Please be prepared to pay with an ATM or Credit Card
- Indoor access will be limited. Guests should be prepared for an outdoor experience this winter, no matter the conditions. Lodges will be available for restrooms and retail purchases only.
- Mountain High's Retail Shop is open with reduced capacities and enhanced sanitizing protocols in place.