Winter Sports Center Director
Mountain High is on the hunt for an innovative leader to take our Winter Sports Center to the next level. This is a full time, seasonal position responsible for the development and implementation of both adult and children’s lesson programs. This includes everything from hiring, to training, to scheduling, to daily operations and optimization. This person will be challenged with reaching some of the highest conversion goals in the industry.
Essential Job Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Update lesson programs incorporating the latest technologies and teaching methods.
- Coordinate seasonal hiring.
- Develop training programs to fulfill lesson curriculum and PSIA/AASI Certification.
- Direct supervisors, instructors, and support staff to provide the best possible lesson experience.
- Manage daily operations and staffing levels.
- Help develop incentive programs to stimulate follow-up lessons.
- Uphold safety standards and company policies and procedures.
- Create and maintain departmental and resort-wide goals.
Qualifications should include the following:
- PSIA/AASI Level 2 certification
- Minimum of three years supervisory experience
- Minimum of five years teaching experience
- Must have excellent guest service and communication skills
PERKS of being a Mountain High Employee
- Free Employee Season Pass
- Dependent Passes for $25
- Free Tickets for Friends & Family
- Discounts on Food, Lessons, Rentals & Non-Sale Retail Items
This is a benefitted position including medical/dental/life/401k, paid vacation, and holidays during months of employment.
This is a summary of the position and not intended to be a complete job description.
Dependable transportation for winter driving conditions recommended.
Mountain High Resort is EEOC & ADA Compliant and a Drug-Free Workplace.