Make your season even better by adding terrific benefits available only to season pass holders. Purchase 3 "Add-Ons" and receive the 4th Add-On for FREE! Add-ons valid during the 2018/19 season only.
Add-ons must be purchased in conjunction with your season pass. It is not possible to purchase them later in the season.
1) $99 Preferred Parking (Quantities are limited)
Preferred parking is now available at the West Resort. Park up front even on a powder day. First come, first served OR reserve your spot in advance. Please have your Parking Pass and Season Pass available for the parking attendant each visit. If you plan to arrive after 10am, please reserve your spot here. Reservations end at 1pm after which preferred parking is available to all guests.
2) $99 Fast Pass Lift Line (Quantities are limited)
Use Mountain High’s new Fast Pass to skip the lift lines at the Blue Ridge Express (West) and the Mountain High Express (East). Limit one person per Fast Pass. Please have your Fast Pass ready for the attendant.
3) $99 Resort Voucher With $120 Value
Resort vouchers come in $20 increments and may be used towards the purchase of any non-sale ticket, rental, lesson, retail or F & B purchase at the resort. This does not include alcohol and season passes. There are no refunds. No change will be given. Any unused vouchers expire at the end of the 17/18 season.
4) $99 Free Skiing at 18 Partner Resorts
Get 3 days at 18 premier winter destinations including Brian Head, UT, Sierra At Tahoe, CA, Crested Butte, CO, and many more. That's 54 tickets! Tickets are intended for the pass holder themselves and do not need to be used consecutively. For a list of participating resorts and restrictions visit powderalliance.com.
- Snow Valley, CA: Three Free Days. Not Valid December 23-31, 2017. January 1-7, 13-15, February 17-19, 2018.
- Brian Head, UT: Three Free Days. Not Valid November 23-26, December 16-31, 2017. January 1, 13-15, February 17-19, 2018.
- Lookout Pass, ID: Three Free Days. Not Valid December 18-31, 2017. January 1-5, 13-15, February 17-19, 2018.