Mountain High's After School Snowsports Adventure is a great opportunity for students grades K-12 to learn to ski or snowboard at a discounted rate.
AFTER SCHOOL SNOWSPORTS ADVENTURE (ASSA):
ASSA - After School Snowsports Adventure - 4 week program with different packages pieced out by cost according to the needs of each participant. Each Package has a 1 hour & 45 minute lesson on the first week only. The remaining weeks the students are under the supervision of the school. This program is mostly for Middle School and High School Students. Includes:
- 4 Lift tickets
- 4 Rentals
- 4 Helmet Rentals (add on)
- 1 lesson (may opt out if experienced rider. Must sign form)
- 1 Hard Card
- Bus Transportation if Chartered
(Hard Card and Lesson are included in package pricing and cannot be substituted)
HOME SCHOOL SNOWSPORTS ADVENTURE (HSSA)
HSSA - Home School Snowsports Adventure - 4 week program with different packages pieced out by cost according to the needs of each participant. Each package has a 1 hour & 45 minute lesson on the first week only. The remaining weeks the students are under the supervision of the school. Includes:
- 4 lift tickets
- 4 rentals
- 4 helmets (add on)
- 1 Lesson (may opt out if experienced. Must sign form)
- 1 Hard Card
MID-DAY SNOWSPORTS ADVENTURE (MDSA)
MDSA- Mid Day Snowsports Adventure- 4 week program with different packages pieced out by cost according to the needs of each participant. The students come up 4 consecutive weeks and take a lesson on each one of the trips. This program is mostly for Elementary School Students. Includes:
- 4 Lift Tickets
- 4 Rentals
- 4 Lessons
- Bus Transportation If Chartered
- 1 Hard Card
- MDSA Lessons will be Thursdays at 3:00pm or 5:00pm
- ASSA Lessons will be Wednesdays, Thursday or Fridays at 1:00 pm, 4:00pm, 5:00pm or 6:00pm
- HSSA Lessons will be Mondays or Tuesdays at 1:00pm
- All Participants must be checked in no later than 30 minutes before lesson time @ WSS
- MDSA have lessons each visit. No Make-ups
- ASSA/ HSSA have 1 lesson on the 1st visit only. No Make-ups
- Experienced riders may opt out of lesson. Must sign opt out waiver.
Check in no later than 30mins before lesson time @ WSS
Our Winter Sports School utilizes two ways of teaching:
- Station Teaching: This technique starts beginners at Station #1 and moves each student progressively forward as they master the skills at that station. They would then go to Station #2, #3, #4 and so forth. This allows each student to progress at their own pace.
- Traditional PSIA/AASI National Teaching Methods are the typical one coach per approximately 8 students for the 1 hour & 45 minute class.
Deadline for Sign Ups
Registration and payment deadlines are January 6, 2017.
School Coordinator and Chaperones
Mountain High offers a free season pass for the teacher or parent who becomes the school coordinator. This is a $704 value! This is our way of saying Thank you!
Mountain High provides lessons with the help of parent volunteers as chaperones. Chaperones will receive a complimentary lift ticket (and rentals if needed) for the day. One chaperone is required for every 10 students. Chaperones must be at least 18 years of age.
Chaperones must fill out the chaperone release form here.
Registration and Sign Ups
All sign-ups for school registration can now be done online on our Group Sales Page under school programs. Parents can pay online with debit or credit cards. If parents don’t want to pay online it will be up to the school coordinator. Mountain High will only accept a check from the School participating.
Each parent MUST fill out a liability form online for each student participating in the program.
- Replacement of hands free passes due to loss or other negligence will result in a $5.00 charge.
- Lift passes are only valid on the specified trip dates only.
- In order to maintain the low rates offered, there are no refunds on or after the first trip date.
- Each participant must use his/ her own pass and rentals.
- There is no individual make up days for missed trips.
- Must be currently enrolled in school grades K-12
The day of your trip
- Plan on arriving at least one hour before your lesson time at the Group Sales window.
- Group Sales will print rental vouchers for those who are renting equipment
- Always wear the correct clothing (i.e. waterproof pants, jacket, gloves, beanie and goggles)
Your Group Sales team is here to answer any questions no matter how big or small.
For more information please contact Group Sales at (760) 316-7836 or 7837 or email firstname.lastname@example.org