Mountain High Now Open
Mountain High is now open for the 16/17 winter season. Come join us! The West Resort is now available with more than two miles of wide open terrain for beginner to upper intermediate skiers and snowboarders. In the park, top to bottom features line the hill with something for every age and ability. See you here!
Check back for the latest information or sign up for the Powder Alert to receive an email notification of opening day. See you on the snow. Apply the cost of your ticket towards your season pass. Hurry, prices are going up soon.
What is the price?
Save money by choosing Mountain High! Early season ticket rates are just $69 Adult, $35 Night 5pm-10pm, $30 Child 12 & Under. Children 6 and under ski FREE when accompanied by a paying adult. Seniors 70+ are free every day. HURRY, THESE PRICES END FRIDAY, 12/23. Beginning 12/24 tickets will be regular price.
What services will be available?
- All amenities are available including rentals, retail, repair, guest services and more.
- The Big Pines base lodge at West is available for hot coffee and grab n go food.
- The Foggy Goggle, slopeside bar and barbecue, will be open daily from 11am to 4pm for warm snacks & spirits.
- The Bullwheel Bar & Grill will be open weekends from 10am to 4pm through December 19th, then 7 days a week.
We are currently offering our full menu of lesson options for both kids and adults. Get your season started right with terrific direction from one of our professional instructors. Available every hour from 9am to 3pm. Please purchase at the ticket windows.
Will There Be Snowmaking?
We make snow at every opportunity early season to open new terrain as quickly as possible. When snowmaking is under way dress warmly and keep your head covered. Protecting your face makes ALL the difference when snowmaking is on so don't risk a bad day when something as simple as a face mask can help. Click here to see when and where snow is being made. Click here to learn more about HOW snow is made.
North Pole Tubing Park
The North Pole Tubing Park is now open daily through January 8th from 8:30am to 5:00pm. Then it will return to its normal operating schedule of Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays through mid March. The North Pole Tubing Park is Southern California's closest tubing facility with up to ten lanes when fully open, two moving carpets and custom tubes. Tickets start at just $20 for 2 hours. Click here to learn more.
Any other tips? Yes.
- Reload your Quick-E Ticket (formerly Express Pass) online and skip the ticket windows. No discount until lift tickets are at full price.
How can I follow the conversation?
- Click here to sign up for the Powder Alert and receive storm updates, ticket deals and special events.
- #MTHIGH for all your important conversations.
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram @mthighsnow